Coconut Oolong

Oolong Tea
Coconut, Cream, Flowers
Edit tea info Last updated by OMGsrsly

From SOKO Tea House

“Creamy and smooth with subtle lilac notes. Very fragrant!”

2 tsp/240ml, 3 minutes, 80C.

About SOKO Tea House View company

Beautiful Fresh, floral green oolong, rich toasted coconut, not an oily mess.

Seriously the best coconut oolong I’ve tried.

Flavors: Coconut, Cream, Flowers

Fjellrev

Oh no, I didn’t need to know this haha.

I’ll put the rest into your (seriously late) package. :D

OMGsrsly

It’s way way better than the DavidsTea one.

Fjellrev

You don’t have to if you don’t have much! I wasn’t hinting haha. But that’s exciting to hear that it’s even better than David’s.

I just looked up how to get to the store. Holy. Seems like I’d have to dedicate half a day to go there, at least since I usually stay downtown.

OMGsrsly

It’s totally fine. It’s 20-30 minutes from my place, and I wanted to go out there again anyways. :) You take the 160 and it’s a short walk from the bus stop. But it’s super easy to get turned around in that area.

This is amazing! Thank you so much OMGSrsly for sending me a little bit of this! I think this is possibly THE BEST coconut oolong tea I’ve ever had the pleasure to drink.

It’s creamy, almost buttery, with lots of coconut notes on a backdrop of fresh oolong.

Wow.

Thank you. I love how freakin’ generous people on Steepster are!
And now I’m at 149. :( But I will be sure to re-steep this baby!

WOW. oh man

also. you suck. I will get down to your numbers someday.

Cavocorax

I wish I could have shared it with you. It’s just so amazing!

Also, if my Teavana order ever shows up, as well as everything else, I’ll be at 197? So much incoming…. Also, I’m so excited!

i may try to hit adagio on the weekend. Will let you know

keychange

What’d you order from teavana, cavo?

OMGsrsly

LOL. This one is just AMAZING, I know. Maybe I’ll send some to Sil, she’s been pretty nice to me. :)

Cavocorax

I ordered during the heavenly sale – grabbed some mint cacao, two different white teas that were $2 each, and the 12 Days of Christmas Sampler. A lot of it is backordered though, and there’s no record on the site of the 12 Day sampler. :( I emailed them with my receipt to ask what’s up because I want it. I thought it’d be a super cheap way to try a bunch of Teavana teas! (It was $17?)

I’m really disappointed by the lack of communication though. Also, when I filed a ticket for support, they reply was covered in ads. Not classy.

ew. not cool.

OMGsrsly

Aww, geez. That’s horrible, Cavo! I tried calling tonight and their hours are awful (for me). 8:30am to 8pm your time, I think. Is that an option for you?

Cavocorax

Well I’ve already got the support email in, so I’ll wait the 2-3 days they estimate it’ll take for a resolution. LOL. Well I was warned about Teavana.

keychange

Wow, that’s not good. But sounds consistent with their reputation, sadly.

Terri HarpLady

I’m afraid to do a tea count…I’m guessing I’ve reached an all time high, & I’m still aching to place another ‘birthday’ order, LOL

Amariel

Wow. I’ve been toying with making some coconut oolong lately. Maybe I will soon.