Cinnamon Roll Honeybush

Honeybush Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by LiberTEAS

1 Tasting Note View all

From Southern Boy Teas

Premium organic caffeine-free honeybush with organic flavors. Each 14g teabag will make one 2-quart pitcher of DELICIOUS iced tea. Steep teabag in enough boiling water to cover the teabag (and to allow it a little room to expand) for 4 minutes or longer (honeybush cannot be oversteeped). Then combine with ice and water to make a 2-quart pitcher. It couldn’t be simpler—OR more delicious!

About Southern Boy Teas View company

1 Tasting Note

I think that this was one of my first (if not the first) honeybush iced tea that I tried from SBT. Since then I’ve tried several others and have really come around to embrace the iced honeybush teas.

This one is yummy. Very refreshing. Not exactly what I would have expected to say about a tea that is “cinnamon roll” flavored. The honeybush works well with these flavors. The natural nutty tones as well as the sweetness of the honeybush lends a sort of bready/doughy flavor that enhances the “pastry” flavor and the butter notes of the flavoring elevate that even more.

The cinnamon is sweet, not too spicy cinnamon. It doesn’t taste like a candied cinnamon. It’s more like the stuff you’d sprinkle on your morning toast (or … like what you’d taste in a cinnamon roll.) There isn’t a heavy “icing” flavor to this, instead, I get a light creamy vanilla tone. It’s more like a “light” version of a cinnamon roll, not like the ones you’ll get in the mall that are over-slathered with the icing.

My daughters really enjoyed this one too.

I enjoyed cold-brewing the regular Cinnamon Roll HB – I imagine it would be similar?

I imagine so. I didn’t try the regular cold brewed … and I hot brewed this SBT version. But this was really tasty.