Pai Mu Tan

White Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Josh

• “This is the first white tea I've ever had and from what I've read this is a pretty high quality white tea. Now I'm not sure if this is fair to myself in drinking this particular one as my first...” Read full tasting note
    VitruvianMan 8 tasting notes
  • “I wanted to try a base white tea...I always have white tea as a base for something else, and never had it by itself. I liked the nice light flavor. This is a tea that I would like to drink...” Read full tasting note
    khamilton611 116 tasting notes

From Souvia

A white tea with leaf and buds. Has a muscatel aroma and a mellow/sweet flavor with a hint of nuttiness. A nice quality for a great price!

Ingredients: White Tea

country of Origin: China

About Souvia View company

This is the first white tea I’ve ever had and from what I’ve read this is a pretty high quality white tea. Now I’m not sure if this is fair to myself in drinking this particular one as my first white tea. But the tea is very good, it’s smooth, light, and has a semi-sweet flavor. I enjoy this tea very much.

Cofftea

Why wouldn’t it be fair? You deserve good qualiTEA?

*. not ?

Josh

haha! No, I’m definitely enjoying it, don’t get me wrong. I just consider myself very young in the world of tea, so starting out with a high quality tea just seems odd to me. Seems like I should start at the bottom and work my way up. Maybe I’m spoiling myself, but with tea I don’t think that’s possible…

Cofftea

Why waste time drinking bad tea? Yay for starting off w/ good stuff!

I wanted to try a base white tea…I always have white tea as a base for something else, and never had it by itself.

I liked the nice light flavor. This is a tea that I would like to drink straight, but also in flavored teas. It seems I like the extremes…strong (like English/Irish Breakfast), or delicate (like white).

2 min, 0 sec 2 tsp 10 OZ / 295 ML