Cream Earl Gray

Edit tea info Last updated by Jason

From Special-Teas Etc.

Black tea, bergamot flavor, cornflower petals. A hint of cream flavor.

About Special-Teas Etc. View company

I really like this Cream Earl Grey. The cream flavor is very assertive, but it subsides pretty quickly allowing for the flavors of the bergamot to be explored in the deeper layers of this tea. The flavor is smooth, far less sharp than a typical Earl Grey usually is, and has a very indulgent, decadent taste to it. Very comforting.

Nice.

seule771

I have been flavoring this Earl Grey from an international store purchase brand tea and I find it to be very medicinal/vegetal qualities; not creamy at all. When I first tried it I did not like it since it made me think of medicine. Their product are live-natural; meaning more prominent. I am saying I learn to like this International brand Earl Grey tea. I have yet to review it, thanks for the reminder. I like wording assertive…meaning to me pronounce, in your face, hitting you at once…etc. I will use the term. Thanks.

I just made a small pot of the cream Earl Gray and it was excellent. I have tended to shy away from Earl Gray because there are quite a few that I have found heavy handed with the bergamot, but this tea was flavorful, a touch creamy, well balanced and subtle. My 93 year old mom and I both enjoyed it together.

A worthwhile take on Earl Grey, especially good iced with milk and sugar.

This is one of the best Earl Gray’s I’ve had. The hint of “cream” and cornflower petals add a little something special!