Rooibos Chai

Caffeine Free
Organic
Edit tea info Last updated by TeaBrat
Boiling 5 min, 0 sec 12 oz / 354 ml

• “I got this chai from the World Tea Expo along with TEA INFUSED CHOCOLATES! Anyways, this is a pretty good rooibos chai. This one does not skimp out on spices, so with a longer steep you'll get...” Read full tasting note
    awkwardsoul 1045 tasting notes
  • “Tisane of the afternoon here from Spicely, this was one I bought last week after my acupuncture appointment. Although this says it's a rooibos chai, it is lacking in flavors you would normally...” Read full tasting note
    amyoh2 2402 tasting notes

From Spicely Organics

Product description not available yet.

About Spicely Organics View company

I got this chai from the World Tea Expo along with TEA INFUSED CHOCOLATES!

Anyways, this is a pretty good rooibos chai. This one does not skimp out on spices, so with a longer steep you’ll get more spice and less rooibos (a win for me). The key in this chai is the BIG chunks of vanilla bean which add a great creamyness to the chai.

Full review on my blog, The Oolong Owl. Plus a tasting of tea infused chocolates! http://oolongowl.com/spicely-tea-infused-chocolates-chai-rooibos-oolong-owl-tea-review/

Although this says it’s a rooibos chai, it is lacking in flavors you would normally associate with a chai, such as ginger, cloves and black pepper, etc. Instead it has cinnamon, vanilla, cacao nibs and cardamom. This makes for a very mellow concoction that’s a decent dessert tea. I guess I was hoping for something slightly spicier and could definitely add my own ingredients if I wanted to to sort of perk it up a bit. This isn’t a bad rooibos blend it just doesn’t seem that much like a chai to me. It’s fairly tasty though, I like this one with soymilk and it doesn’t really need sugar.

Boiling 5 min, 0 sec 2 tsp 12 OZ / 354 ML