Key Ingredients/Scientific Findings
• Premium Grade Imported Teas: Each bag contains a unique blend of the finest imported teas, including black and green teas, and other herbs. They impart a full bodied, brisk flavor enjoyed for their greatly invigorating, thirst quenching properties. The botanicals provide a natural way to satisfy hunger urges during weight loss or diet programs and do not effect the stomach or nerves adversely. Learn more about green tea and review recent scientific findings…
• Siberian Ginseng “Eleuthero”: Siberian Ginseng is the second most predominant ingredient in SPORTea®. This premium grade of Siberian Ginseng is considered an endurance builder, stamina enhancer, and recovery drink useful before, during, and after illness as an adaptogen and revitalizer. This is also the case for regular everyday workouts. Siberian Ginseng has also been found to be a stress reliever when used regularly throughout the day. SPORTea®’s Siberian Ginseng’s adaptogenic qualities allow it to combat daily stress and the physical manifestations of the strains of everyday living that cause muscle strain, headaches, and body aches. The energy provided by Siberian Ginseng is a sustaining energy without the letdowns that are typically associated with traditional heavy caffeine and/or sugary beverages. Learn more about Siberian Ginseng “Eleuthero” and review recent scientific findings…
• Ginger: Ginger enhances blood flow and promotes better circulation. It is slightly sweet, has a delightful aroma and a warming, soothing action. Ginger minimizes the discomfort associated with colds and flu such as headaches, tense muscles, and stomach pain. Ginger is also frequently taken to counteract the effects of alcohol consumption and office burn-out due to fatigue. Learn more about Ginger and review recent scientific findings…
• Brazilian Maté: This ingredient is a South-American favorite that is preferred over coffee in many countries due to its lack of harsh acids and plentiful variety of naturally occuring vitamins, minerals and trace elements. Brazilian Maté also acts to suppress the appetite while nourishing the body. Learn more about Brazilian Maté and review recent scientific findings…
• Vitamin C: This ingredient is the single most important vitamin for maintaining optimum health and warding off illness. SPORTea® contains a rich supply of this crucial vitamins which the body cannot produce itself. Learn more about Vitamin C and review recent scientific findings…
• Trace Minerals: Potassium – an important electrolyte which helps minimize fatigue and cramping during and after intense exercise. This also helps diffuse stress symptoms. Learn more about potassium and review recent scientific findings…
• Natural Flavors: Only natural flavors derived from botanical and citrus sources are contained in SPORTea®!
• SPORTea® does NOT contain:
- any calories
- artifical sweeteners, colors, or flavors
- hardly any caffeine*
SPORTea® is the only beverage, other than water, that contains NO negative attributes! All other beverages either have lots of sugar and/or caffeine, something artificial, and ultimately don’t quench your thirst.
(*less than 2% caffeine, which categorizes it as a decaf equivalent product)