Organic Strawberry Tea

Berries
Edit tea info Last updated by darkles

From St. Dalfour

Certified, 100% pure organic Ceylon tea.

Selected and blended under the direction of the tea experts of St. Dalfour France.

Enhanced by the all natural flavor of strawberry.

About St. Dalfour View company

STRAWBERRY! This one is actually really nice.

I was at work with just boiling water, so I only steeped ~45 seconds. No additions, just tea. It’s quite nice. Way more strawberry-y than Bolero by MF.

Super happy with this bagged tea.

Flavors: Berries

Courtney

Such a delight when bagged teas are awesome. They’re so much easier for work I find.

OMGsrsly

Tea is really tough for me at work because 1) I work in a lab so no food at my desk, 2) the kitchen area is terrible, 3) there is no filtered drinking water in our building yet. :/

OMGsrsly

So flavoured tea bags are pretty much my only option!

Courtney

Haha wow, your workplace is conspiring against tea it seems. :P What sort of lab do you work in?

OMGsrsly

Protein engineering research stuff and things. :)

Courtney

Ooh that sounds awesome! I’m working on finding a lab job/job in my field now, so I’m always so intrigued when I hear these things.

OMGsrsly

The pay is terrible, but I actually kinda like what I do. :) Sure beats a previous job with half decent pay, where I had to be talked out of quitting pretty much every lunch hour… :D

Courtney

Hahaha yes I totally agree. I know I’ll be taking a pay cut, but in the end I’d much rather be doing something I really enjoy.

The dry smell is extremely sweet, but once the leaves have been steeped it mellows out a little. Absolutely lovely though. Smells exactly like their strawberry jam.

This was a mild black tea with a nice sweet strawberry flavor. Reminded me of a syrup a bit.