Organic Strawberry Tea

Berries
Edit tea info Last updated by darkles

From St. Dalfour

Certified, 100% pure organic Ceylon tea.

Selected and blended under the direction of the tea experts of St. Dalfour France.

Enhanced by the all natural flavor of strawberry.

About St. Dalfour View company

1928 tasting notes

Strawberry coconut latte today! Whee!

This tea is actually really nice. I should take it out of my “out” pile and start drinking it more.

(So maybe this isn’t a sipdown!)

In other news, there’s a tea event happening March 15 in Vancouver! I’m hoping to do the black tea tasting with a friend. We’re waiting till tomorrow to buy tickets though…

Anyone else interested? I’m trying to support tea ventures in Vancouver, but these places really aren’t that great about getting word out. :/ I’ve linked the tickets page and the FB event page below.

The extra tastings are:
Black tea education: 11:30 am-12:15 pm
Semi oxidized tea education: 12:30 am – 1: 45 pm
Green tea education: 2:00 am – 3:15 pm

DeliriumsFrogs

Again…I totally wish I was a Vancouver friend of yours… This seems really fun!

Dexter

I’m not a Vancouver friend – but really trying to get the pieces of my world to fall into place so that I can do this…. (cat sitter – if I can find a cat sitter, I’m 90% in….)

OMGsrsly

Aww! I wish you could come too, DeliriumsFrogs. And Dexter, if you can come that would be so cool. :) I do understand about cat-sitting though. I need to find a good person so I can go visit my Gramma again.

Dexter

My across the hall neighbor is my first choice – she’s awesome and it’s easy for her to just pop in. I have a really good friend who would do it, but she’s on the other end of the city – harder for her.

Dexter

(and holy crap are hockey tickets expensive in your world…..!!!!!)

OMGsrsly

Yeah, I don’t do hockey much anymore. Mostly because of the cost, but also due to the stupid riot mentality of fans here. :/

My nice neighbour is taking care of my bad neighbour’s dog already, so I don’t really want to ask her to take care of my cat as well. And as far as other people who aren’t terribly allergic, my friend isn’t around as much now and the kid won’t leave the house to come care for my cat. Last time it looks like she forgot to feed him one day. :/

Fjellrev

I would totally come but the last couple weeks of March will be really busy for me. Hell, I was going to go to Van for a concert a few days before that but I’m not comfortable with the idea of going to the Rickshaw. :/

OMGsrsly

It’s a lot nicer to walk with someone in that part of town. Especially late after a concert. I get it.

Fjellrev

Yeah, it sounds too risky, even if I were to call and wait for a cab.

The dry smell is extremely sweet, but once the leaves have been steeped it mellows out a little. Absolutely lovely though. Smells exactly like their strawberry jam.

This was a mild black tea with a nice sweet strawberry flavor. Reminded me of a syrup a bit.