Eye of the Tiger

Edit tea info Last updated by jennlea

From St. James Tearoom

Product description not available yet.

About St. James Tearoom View company

Had afternoon tea this past weekend at a local tearoom and was served this tea. I immediately purchased some because it is one of the best flavored teas I have ever had.

Black tea base with rooibos, almonds, and hazelnut. I’m sure there is some flavoring involved but there are actual almond slices and hazelnut pieces throughout the leaves. It is incredibly warm and comforting. A perfect fall tea that is very flavorful and not bitter. Steep time of 4 minutes makes a wonderful cup. Just wish I could order this online instead of driving downtown. I’m lazy like that.

takgoti

Did you drink it while listening to Survivor? Not saying that I would, but…ah, who am I kidding. I totally would.

takgoti

Eep! Double posted! My bad.

my kids picked this up for me on a trip they took to Albuquerque, they loved it at in the tea room, not bad on a cold winter day