Edit tea info Last updated by KittyLovesTea

1 Tasting Note View all

From St. Martin's Tea and Coffee Merchants

Earl Grey Leaf. Our blend uses a superb Ceylon tea, scented with bergamot and decorated with a sprinkling of cornflowers to create a rich, full bodied flavour and a striking appearance. Our Earl Grey tea is specifically blended for those who enjoy their tea with milk – its addition complements rather than overwhelms.

About St. Martin's Tea and Coffee Merchants View company

1 Tasting Note

It’s that time on a Sunday where I’m looking to relax and prepare myself to cook Sunday dinner. I picked this up on Thursday from St Martins Square shop which is in my city centre, my husband sweetly suggested we go for a drink before he started work on a late shift. My husband had a Brazilian roasted coffee while I had a pot of Yunnan. Good stuff :)

Earl Grey I ran out of and the shop sold 125g of it loose leaf for £3.20 (bargain). So here I am with a pot of this and boy it’s very delicious. Refreshing, strong, sweet, juicy, smooth ….all in all a nice cup of Earl Grey. Delicious!