Tazo® Chai Tea Latte

Edit tea info Last updated by AmazonV
Iced 16 oz / 473 ml

• “Grande (16oz) no-water soy chai latte from concentrate prepared in store (I am going to start logging all teas i drink to see how much I really drink instead of just new ones)” Read full tasting note
    amazonv 709 tasting notes
  • “OKAY IT WAS COLD AND I GOT OUT OF CLASS AND I PASSED BY STARBUCKS AND THERE WAS NO ONE INSIDE AND I BOUGHT ANOTHER CHAI LATTE DON'T JUDGE ME I REALLY SHOULD STOP THE AUTO RELOAD FUNCTION ON MY...” Read full tasting note
    jump62359 606 tasting notes
  • “After my test this morning I thought I'd grab something warm for the walk back to the train. It was entirely not worth it but the cashier was being a real you-know-what, and that's something for...” Read full tasting note
    pandamanda 1212 tasting notes
  • “O-M-G!!! This is soooo good! I actually ordered two venti-sized versions of this today. :P What can I say? I was just in a chai tea kind of mood, and this is definitely hitting the spot! ...” Read full tasting note
    CHAroma 543 tasting notes

From Starbucks

The warm, aromatic flavors of chai tea have their roots in the ancient Ayurvedic tradition of India, where roadside tea merchants can be found preparing black tea with traditional healing spices like cardamom, cinnamon and black pepper. Featuring ingredients gathered from around the globe, our version of this beloved beverage is wonderfully sweet and spicy – and every bit as soothing.
Did you know?

Ayurveda, meaning “life science” in Sanskrit, is a traditional system of medicine that includes the practice of yoga and the use of healing herbs and spices.

About Starbucks View company

had a free drink on my starbucks card and it’s gonna expire in a couple days so i had to use it.

large soy chai latte with 2 shots of espresso added.

if you have never added espresso, do yourself the favor! quick before the world ends!

This is actually from PANERA but it’s not on this site and I didn’t feel like adding it this morning. ;)

Oh goodness I am so glad I found Chai Tea Lattes. This is the first time I’ve had one – and man am I happy. I have been on the brink of starting the coffee habit for almost a year now. I just found my number one defense. I’ve tried little fruity smoothies instead of frappes, I’ve tried hot tea instead of hot coffee… But quite frankly, nothing delivers the KICK coffee does paired with the bold flavor to wake me up in the morning. Until I found this.

I MUST find a way to create a chai tea latte at home. This taste wonderful. It’s bold, it’s creamy, it’s hot, it’s caffeinated. I am so awake right now. It’s even a mood lifter. It reminds me of pumpkin pies. <3 I want to mix chai tea with some kind of pumpkin tea now for the fall. Please, tell me how to make this thing. I do not have a milk steamer at home. Can you make lattes without a steamer? Can you steam milk with out a steamer? So many questions. I must know!

I love chai tea lattes. I am converted.

Flavored teas are a bit out of my element but It’s a solid masala, the only thing I didn’t like is the vanilla.

This was my first drink i’ve had at Starbucks..Seeing as i’m not a coffee drinker I went for the tea.
I’ve been unable to make chai taste good at home so I tend to only drink it by buying it made, and this was perfect. I’ve become obsessed with this drink know.
It’s not overally spiced like some chai tea’s i’ve had, its a happy medium.

I just had a grande the other day, and while it’s alright for a standard chai latte that one can purchase at chains, it’s nothing like the chai that a local chai bar makes (they import all their spices from India and make their delectably dreamy chai from scratch). I know that’s not fair, but I just find this a little too bland for my tastes. I guess I am used to chai lattes that are livelier and bolder. It’s nice and creamy but a little watered down. It’s still worth a try if you’re into chai, though. It’s worth a chai?

I wanted something creamy and delicious, but wasn’t in the mood for coffee. This was delicious and really hot the spot for something on the go. YUM!

Always a favorite when at Starbucks

I’ve never tried a chai tea before. I absolutely love it!! It has a very smooth taste with a bite of spices. I am very pleased.

I love it so much I bought way too many boxes of Chai concentrate.

It is very spicy, I put a lot of concentrate (2 parts concentrate- 1 part skim milk). It is wonderful.

Makes a fabulous latte.

My summer addiction. Some have their weekends on the Cape; others have their parade of trashy novels. I have Tazo Chai Tea Latte. I take mine with an extra pump of chai, 2% milk, and just a bit of ice. My venti Chai makes me very, very happy, and I have been drinking one at least four times a week all summer. Thankfully, I received a Starbucks gift card for my birthday, so my addiction hasn’t broken the bank.

I have been logging only NEW teas that I drink. I recently read a couple notes from people who simply log EVERY tea they drink. I wonder whether that’s the way to go, since I haven’t been drinking new-to-me teas all summer….