Tazo® Chai Tea Latte

Edit tea info Last updated by AmazonV
Iced 16 oz / 473 ml

From Starbucks

The warm, aromatic flavors of chai tea have their roots in the ancient Ayurvedic tradition of India, where roadside tea merchants can be found preparing black tea with traditional healing spices like cardamom, cinnamon and black pepper. Featuring ingredients gathered from around the globe, our version of this beloved beverage is wonderfully sweet and spicy – and every bit as soothing.
Did you know?

Ayurveda, meaning “life science” in Sanskrit, is a traditional system of medicine that includes the practice of yoga and the use of healing herbs and spices.

About Starbucks View company

I love it so much I bought way too many boxes of Chai concentrate.

It is very spicy, I put a lot of concentrate (2 parts concentrate- 1 part skim milk). It is wonderful.

Makes a fabulous latte.

My summer addiction. Some have their weekends on the Cape; others have their parade of trashy novels. I have Tazo Chai Tea Latte. I take mine with an extra pump of chai, 2% milk, and just a bit of ice. My venti Chai makes me very, very happy, and I have been drinking one at least four times a week all summer. Thankfully, I received a Starbucks gift card for my birthday, so my addiction hasn’t broken the bank.

I have been logging only NEW teas that I drink. I recently read a couple notes from people who simply log EVERY tea they drink. I wonder whether that’s the way to go, since I haven’t been drinking new-to-me teas all summer….

An awesome indulgence every once in a while. When I have a photo shoot where I have to send the photos quickly, I make sure to head to Starbucks to take advantage of their wifi and pick up a XL Tazo to make me work faster!
Great tasting tea, which I usually get with soy milk which I find makes it a bit creamier.
Also, I prefer the Tazo liquid base to Second Cup’s powdered base. I find the powder never fully dissolves, so it is in your last 2 or 3 sips. Good one Starbucks!

The Starbucks-store mix varies by the barista (how many squirts is standard folks?) but overall this is a decent thing to get at a Starbucks if you need a little calories and not too much caffiene. Get nonfat for a fewer calories, the spice mix flavor stands up well even with less fat. Good hot or cold — let the ice melt some in the summer to combat the dehydration from drinking the sugary mix.