Lychee Black Tea

Edit tea info Last updated by TeaEqualsBliss

From Starwest Botanicals

Description:A base of black OP leaf scented with the essence of the Lychee fruit. This tea has a natural, sweet and very aromatic character.

About Starwest Botanicals View company

Thanks for sending this my way LiberTEAS!!!!

Lychees…I want to like the actual fruit but I think it tastes like paint thinner.

HOWEVER, I like foods with Lychee flavors IN them!

I’m not really into the dry aroma of this flavored tea. It does get a little better once infusing. Thankfully it’s a mild and mellow aroma.

This is primarily black tea with a hint of lychee fruit. I don’t know if I would be able to tell it was Lychee flavored in a blind taste test but there is a hint of flavor there…enough to say it’s a fruit.

All-in-All the taste of this tea is quite good. I’m thinking it would be pretty good ICED too!

Hmmm, I haven’t tried lychee teas because we used to call it eyeball fruit. My daughter had it when she was in Hong Kong and I just couldn’t develop a taste for it. But if the tea just tastes fruity, maybe I should give it a chance. Have you seen Top Lychee on H&S that runs $75 for two ounces. Yow-wee!

No – I haven’t seen that! WOWZA ! I know when I tried my first Lychee well over 15 years ago they were $6.99 per pound here. I think I bought 2 of them and they cost me like 14 cents…

They do have a cheaper lychee as well. I have just ordered their Wuyi Shan Lapsang. Have you tried it? Would you like to? :)

Oh! Sure…I’d LOVE to try it!!!! :)

I’ll send it Monday or Tuesday!

Awwwwww thanks!

The flavor here is sweet and tasty. The black tea base is good, and the Lychee adds a delicious taste to this cup.