Chai Spice Black Tea

Cinnamon
Edit tea info Last updated by Kate

From Stash Premium

Our interpretation of this classic Indian drink blends rich, flavorful Indian black teas with cinnamon, clove, ginger and cardamom. The brewed tea is very aromatic, with a flavor that is slightly sweet, strong, and penetrating, with lingering notes of almond. This tea is excellent plain or with milk (regular or evaporated) and sweetener. It is exceptional any time of day-as a rich morning cup, an enjoyable dessert tea, or as a special treat.

About Stash Premium View company

Not a very exciting chai. No real problems with it but it is more likely I will use it as tea when I’m not taking the time to savor it.

Boiling 5 min, 0 sec 1 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML

This is quite spicy, so I like it. However, the ratio of black tea to spice is incredibly low, so I found this has almost no body if brewed in water. I like to brew it in apple juice or milk for a stronger flavor.

not a good chai

Flavors: Cinnamon

195 °F / 90 °C 6 min, 30 sec 2 g 16 OZ / 473 ML

decent chai tea.

use milk and sugar

I found the cinnamon to be overpowering. Even the smell of the tea brewing from a couple feet away gave me a headache, and I love a chai with well-balanced spices.

Brewed 1 bag with 12oz water, then added a generous drop of fat free milk.

195 °F / 90 °C 3 min, 0 sec 12 OZ / 354 ML

One of my favorites. I love the cinnamon candy taste. I do not detect much tea flavour, more just cinnamon, but the flavour is great anyway. I add frothed milk to the top for a special treat.

It’s downright freezing in Florida today – a whopping 50-something degrees which is strange for my phallic-shaped state. Which means it’s time to try those wintery teas that I’ve been saving just for a cold front. I don’t know much about the Stash brand except that I think they sell it at Target and I think I remember it being pricier than your average grocery store brand. All that indefiniteness aside, it wasn’t as strong as other chai’s I’ve had. It also seemed to have more cinnamon than most other chai’s, too. It was still very pleasant, but I think I just might prefer my Twinings Pumpkin Spice Chai. You’d think Twinings paid me by the way I always go on about how much I love them. The fact that I go on and on about them this much for free should say something about how much I love them. Or that I just like to give it away for free – that didn’t COME OFF RIGHT! Anywho…. back to my cuppa.

Was not expecting to like this, purely by the smell (so much cinnamon!) alone. Too much cinnamon is a strike for me, but this one worked well. I take it with a little soy milk, and is even good warm.

It’s a nice, strong, spicy tea. Very good for rainy afternoons.

Decent spice flavor but sort of bitter.