Acai Berry Herbal Tea

Herbal Tea
Chicory Root, Hibiscus, Lemongrass, Licorice Powder, Orange Peel, Rose Hips
Tea Bag
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by teapartyfortwo
Iced 8 min or more 66 oz / 1951 ml

From Stash Premium

This fruity herbal blend combines tart hibiscus flowers with natural acai berry and blackberry flavours for a delicious tea that is also wonderful served chilled over ice.

About Stash Premium View company

It was like… good. Oh gosh I has it last week and I kinda got distracted because of finals. Ahh it tasted like candy in tea form. Sweet and good :)

Tea 1/6 from the fruit tea sampler I got off of amazon. 6 boxes of tea for $26 or a bit over $4 per box. Not too shabby! I bought these teas with the intention of making pitchers of iced tea.

I decided to cold brew this one. I put 4 tea bags in my 2L pitcher and let it sit in the fridge overnight (about 12 hours?). When I took a sample this morning I was underwhelmed. There isn’t much tartness from the hibiscus (a good thing), but overall it’s pretty weak and the main taste is a slightly bitter aftertaste (maybe from the chicory root? Acai berry?- can’t say I’ve had either or those things before so I’m not really sure).

I’m going to try hot brewing the tea then leaving it to cool in the fridge, or maybe use 2 tea bags of this tea plus 2 of another kind to make it better. Otherwise I will not be repurchasing this tea (which is disappointing because I had high hopes for these Stash teas). Hopefully the other kinds in my collection will be better. So far I have tried 2/5 of the celestial seasonings teas and they were both amazing, which was very surprising as I had low expectations for that brand.

Flavors: Bitter

Iced 8 min or more 66 OZ / 1951 ML

Celestial Seasonings is a good brand

I’m finding that to be very true :)