Ginger Peach Green

Fruit Green Matcha Blend
Peach
Loose Leaf, Tea Bag
Edit tea info Last updated by pyarkaaloo

2 Images

From Stash Tea Company

A delicious blend of green tea, juicy peach and sharp ginger with a touch of matcha, the Japanese tea ceremony tea. Matcha is similar to Gyokuro green tea in that it is an early season, high grade, shade-grown tea. After steaming, the tea leaf is finely ground to produce a light and fine green powder.

About Stash Tea Company View company

Too much Ginger bite hot. Really awesome peach flavor iced. Like this more than RoT’s black tea version.

Edited to increase the rating. I couldn’t when logged earlier due to writing the review on my iPhone.

Cofftea

Definitely want to try the loose version of this. I’m on my search for the perfect preblended ginger peach green- and the addition of matcha makes it sound even more than perfect… even though that’s not possible lol.

Cofftea

LOL I just noticed Elyse’s tasting note for ROT’s black version appears immediately before yours on my dashboard feed.

Meghann M

Too funny that Elyse’s was right below mine. This is really good…I may have to get the loose version if I ever see it in store. Not sure it’s worth an order for, but I’m surprisingly pleased with the bagged version.

Meghann M

Liked this so much I am down to 2 bags. Will have to get more, and possibly try the other matcha green stash has for iced teas. Loving the iced teas I’ve been drinking, just going through a lot of teas.

Kinda an odd day. Trying to finish a gazillion and one things with a deadline of today minus my main work computer because the screen went out. Got to get websites up, finish monthly school newsletter, and record class podcasts. Yikes.

Also, it is snowing and somehow I managed to not die on the way to work, but will have to cross my fingers the same thing happens on the way home. I’ve been here several hours already and am just now having my 1st cup of the day. And I just feel off. Ever have days like that?

Cofftea

Yes, almost every day for me is like that. Praying for you driving home. You totally made my day- I’ve been looking for a ginger peach green based tea and they have this in loose! Matcha is an added bonus!, kinda like a flavored matcha even if I do have to decant it. A ginger peach matcha would be wonderful.

jennlea

Most of my days are relatively calm, well as calm as typical middle schoolers can be, but I hate when things out of my control happen. I need to learn to go with the flow lol!
And I really like this tea! I have it in the bagged version but plan on getting the loose leaf soon.

Cofftea

How are stash’s bags for weight?

Compared to my usual teas with ginger (Republic of Tea Ginger Peach Black and Teavana Ginger Peach Apricot), this one packs some real ginger burn, rather than the milder ginger taste I usually associate with ginger peach teas.

It was good, but I think my usual brew time of 5 minutes was a bit stiff for this tea -the ginger overshadowed the peach. Some honey helped the peach out, but I think I’ll shoot for 3 or 4 minutes next time.

Been drinking this iced for a while now. It’s all right. Like most other people, not getting much peach out of it, but eh.

This is a tea of two halves. Brewed for 1min 30 sec, it’s a cuppa fiery, gingery warmth that would be perfect when you’ve just come in from the cold, with a light peach midway through the sip – no matcha at all. Brewed for 4mins, it’s a smoother, ginger-tinged green with definite, woody/sharp undertones of matcha, but the peach is AWOL.

Too bad you don’t really get all the elements together (ginger/peach/green/matcha) as this was what convinced me to pick this tea up, but this is a good late-night sipper for me, especially as we move more into summer.

A nice morning pick me up to an otherwise bleh day of classes. Didn’t need caffeine, just comfort. I do love ginger.

Well, having just left a scathing review about Art of Tea’s Purple Oolong (which I do indeed feel badly about, and can ANYONE tell me how to use the rating scale. You see time come up on the steeping time scale, but no numbers come up when I rate the tea and I always come up with some very bizarre number!) I tossed the latter and made a pot of this Ginger Peach Green Tea from Stash. Ah, now that’s better. Not my favorite to be sure but a gentle, soothing tea. I’m with others here when they write — and this is a mystery to me — that when you sniff the leaves in the bag you really smell a lovely peach, and I smell it when I am sniffing the brewed tea in the cup, but it just tastes like a ginger tea to me. Now, I happen to really like ginger and ginger teas so I don’t mind but I love peach teas and that’s why I bought this because I love both of the flavors and thought they would be wonderful together but I don’t taste a pinch of peach. It is a nice tea however, though I don’t think I’d buy it again. There are other really nice peach greens and oolongs out there…

I totally agree with the below comments. Waay to much ginger and not enough peach. The bottom of the cup literally was a scorcher…. although it did warm me up…

If you like heavy ginger teas, this is for you

I think the key is not to steep this tea for too long. At 3.5 minutes the ginger is at just the right strength although I do wish that the peach flavour was stronger, although it’s still detectable. It does taste a bit on the astringent side today for some reason.

This is my last bag of this (it was part of a green tea sampler) but I’d buy this tea again.

Cofftea

I need to find a loose leaf version of this

bravo, bravo!! this is a peachy green tea done RIGHT. finally!

the aroma of the dry leaf in the tea bag is soo delightful, so fresh peachy, like juicy peach & while you can’t smell the ginger so much, it really comes out once the tea is steeped.

it gives a nice bite, but nothing i’d call overwhelming. this isn’t ginger in the sense of say, Turmeric Ginger by Rishi! then again this isn’t loose leaf format, so that may account for the mellowness of the ginger but either way, it’s fine with me.

i do get some of the peach in the flavor, maybe more toward the end of the sip? but yes, it comes through nicely with the ginger (although not as strongly as it did in the dry leaf). quite frankly, i’m impressed. now i feel i can safely venture out to invest in some kind of loose leaf peachy green, perhaps with ginger in the mix! they go nicely together!

not sure if there’s any green tea in this blend besides matcha, and if there is, i’m not sure what kind. but the flavor is really nice. you sense that it’s there, but it’s not overly grassy. this has merely been dusted with matcha. but i’m very happy as i’m a matcha fan and love it for its health benefits and the fact that it has major amounts of chlorophyll (great for cleansing the blood!)

ETA: this totally made up for my horrific experience with Tazo’s Peachy Green. i guess i can consider this a reparation.

Flavors: Peach