Ginger Peach Green

Fruit Green Matcha Blend
Peach
Loose Leaf, Tea Bag
Edit tea info Last updated by pyarkaaloo

2 Images

From Stash Tea Company

A delicious blend of green tea, juicy peach and sharp ginger with a touch of matcha, the Japanese tea ceremony tea. Matcha is similar to Gyokuro green tea in that it is an early season, high grade, shade-grown tea. After steaming, the tea leaf is finely ground to produce a light and fine green powder.

About Stash Tea Company View company

Sipdown. Sadly, it doesn’t actually lower my tea count because it somehow never made it onto my list in the first place.

This one is ok. Nothing amazing, but not terrible. The brew smells like equal parts ginger and peach. It doesn’t smell artificial, but it doesn’t smell juicy either. The actual taste is more ginger than peach. The ginger tastes nice and sharp. The peach tastes a bit fake. The green tea and matcha don’t come through at all, except to leave a somewhat unpleasantly dry aftertaste. Afterfeel?

I bought this because I ran out of tea at work and needed a caffeine source. It served adequately in that regard. Won’t be a repurchase, though.

I love this! Enough spicy ginger to clear your sinuses and just enough peach, it’s even better sweetened with brown sugar! I wish I could find it still, no one seems to carry it in my area anymore.

I don’t steep this tea very long. About 2 minutes but I like the mild flavor. I agree that the ginger overpowers the peach but at least it doesn’t taste artificial to me. It is a mellow green, not bitter to me, and I like that in this tea. I’ll keep it in my pantry.

One of my favourite flavoured teas. I love ginger, and there’s definitely a good bit of it in here. It doesn’t bite as much as it burns on a low level, if that makes sense. I also taste more peach than many people have noted, but it’s definitely dependent on steeping time – I’ll need to pay more attention the next few times I have this. Then again, I’m not a huge fan of fruity teas, so a touch of peach is all I need. Very interesting, versatile tea. I’ll drink it often.

Ginger ginger ginger. It was way too much and nearly overpowered everything else. To top that off, what little peach flavor I could taste turned out to be totally disgusting combined with the ginger. I could barely taste any of the tea itself underneath at all. I was given this box for free by someone trying to get rid of it, and I see why — I’d drink just about anything rather than have a cup of this forced on me.

Peach is more in the aroma than taste. Lovely fragrance. Liquor is a pale, hazy green — rather strange-looking but quite tasty. Matcha adds rich green flavor. Ginger is at once soothing and stimulating, without bitterness, which suits me well.

Nice scent. Light yellow/green in color. More Ginger than Peach when it comes to taste but neither are overpowering. Some Ginger teas scare me…but this one is…pleasant.

Really nice; the ginger does overpower the peach flavour a little, but it is still very good.