Herbal Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Cheryl
205 °F / 96 °C 8 min or more

From Stash Tea Company

Exciting combination of clean, cool spearmint and spicy cinnamon.

Ingredients: cinnamon, orange peel, spearmint, natural vanilla flavor, orange oil, natural flavor of clove, cardamom oil
Steeping Instructions: 3-5 minutes at 190-209 degrees Fahrenheit
Caffeinated: No

About Stash Tea Company View company

Now it’s my turn for a cold! Since I can barely taste anything I don’t want to “waste” new teas, so I opted for one of my favorite hot teas to enjoy when sick: Crepe Faire. I always score this after the holidays and get a couple bags to last me until the next year. I love the medley of mint and cinnamon. There’s a slight hint of vanilla, more so if you add sweetener (as I almost always add a packet of Splenda). I’ve also made this with fat-free, calorie-free vanilla syrup and it’s divine as well. Makes this cold a bit more tolerable. At least it’s Friday!

Feel better you!

Thanks! :)

Glad that creepy fairy stuff helped!

@teawing – LOL – I’ll never look at that name the same way again! ;)

Good! :)

And I went the French route: crepe faire = crepes to make! (I’m hungry.)

@QG How would it translate in southern french? :)

I hope you feel better soon.

@teawing – I don’t think I’m allowed to write it on here, but I’m sure it would involve a good time. :D

This is a bit of a backlog. I finished off the last of my stash of this Stash tisane. You can read my published review of it here:

I selected this tea because I had hoped it would be a strong tasting tea as I wanted to counteract the “buffered taste bud syndrome” from which I seem to be suffering. Unfortunately, the tea just wasn’t strong enough… I mean, I could taste the tea, but, I really had hoped for more flavor. It’s not really the tisane’s fault though, as much as it is my own palate at this point in time.

As a result, I’m not going to give it a numeric rating – it just doesn’t seem fair. When I did write the review for the Tea Review Blog, my taste buds were operating in full capacity, so hopefully you can extract my feelings about the tea from it.

195 °F / 90 °C 8 min or more

An excellent cup of tea to enjoy at bedtime. I settled in with a cup while I enjoyed a few episodes of an old-school Sherlock Holmes TV series last night, and found it relaxing – none of the flavors in the tea are very strong, but together they’re quite nice.

Boiling 8 min or more

incredibly bland first time around. must try steeping hotter and longer.