Fusion Green and White

Green White Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by Alaina

From Stash Tea Company

Stash Fusion Green and White Tea begins with mutan white (or white peony), which is made from the leaves of the “dai bai” or “big white” bush, and mixed with buds from the “shui hsien” or “water sprite” tea plant. The leaves have silver tips, and are predominantly greenish-brown in color and very flat. The buds are lustrous, soft and silvery. White tea is full of potent antioxidants and may even be more beneficial than green tea.

This white tea is blended with sencha green tea from Japan, osmanthus green tea from China, Assam green tea from India, Darjeeling green tea from India, and organic green tea from Sri Lanka. The resulting tea is pale gold in the cup and has a unique delicate, smooth flavor.

Ingredients: White tea, Japanese green, Chinese green, Assam green, Darjeeling green, and organic green teas.

About Stash Tea Company View company

Yum, I love this tea! It’s incredibly good, especially for such an affordable price.

Getting over some kind of horrible stomach bug, so I didn’t want to be as harsh on myself as I normally am with black tea. This is a nice mix—the white tea mellows out the rice-y taste of the green. I don’t drink this often, but I like it when I do!

It was just what I was looking for at the moment…