Organic Lemon Ginger Green

Green Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by seule771

• “I'm slowly migrating the majority of my bagged teas to my work stash. Yes, I could do loose-leaf here, but fully admit that I'm too lazy to either a) pre-bag into tsacs or b) deal with the...” Read full tasting note
    Madmama 902 tasting notes
  • “Thank you to *Rachel* for sending me some of this tea! It has a very strong but pleasant ginger scent to it, the lemongrass is a bit softer but it accents the ginger fragrance nicely. This...” Read full tasting note
    LiberTEAS 4415 tasting notes
  • “I having been doing chores all morning and I needed something easy, relaxing and caffeinated. Thank you RachanaC (A.K.A. Rachel) for providing me with such a tea!!! It is very gingery but I...” Read full tasting note
    caitlin 392 tasting notes
  • “**A review Lemon ginger green tea (organic) by Stash Tea 100% natural ingredients of organic ginger, organic green tea and organic lemongrass. I brewed this tea for a few minutes and left to...” Read full tasting note
    seule771 600 tasting notes

From Stash Tea Company

Spicy organic ginger and fresh organic lemongrass blended with green tea creates a smooth and invigorating cup.

100% natural ingredients: Organic ginger, organic green teas and organic lemongrass.
Brew 3-5 minutes

About Stash Tea Company View company

I’m slowly migrating the majority of my bagged teas to my work stash. Yes, I could do loose-leaf here, but fully admit that I’m too lazy to either a) pre-bag into tsacs or b) deal with the cleaning of brew baskets. I like bags for work. It’s less thought-process involved, and I really like that.

So, on to this tea! Rachel tucked this into that lovely sampler box she sent me. It’s definitely got the ginger going on. So much so that I can see it settling out of the tea and gathering at the bottom of my mug. There’s a slight lemon taste that does ease the ginger a bit, but I’m not getting any green tea taste at all. Just ginger, and that savory aftertaste that goes along with that.

Now, if you’re in the mood or really like ginger, this tea would be a must-have for you. For me, it’s good right now because I was slightly stuffed up and now I’m not. I couldn’t drink it on a regular basis, though, because to me it kinda tastes like liquid Duck Curry.

Stephanie

liquid duck curry—lol! Sounds good though actually. :)

Thank you to Rachel for sending me some of this tea!

This is really quite nice especially when considering its a bagged tea. The green tea flavor rests quietly in the background but is discernible. The ginger is not as strong tasting as the aroma would lead me to believe. The lemongrass offers a lightly sweet lemony flavor. Very nice to come home to after a brisk walk.

It is very gingery but I enjoyed it throughly! I really enjoy ginger in certain things. This tea smells very savory – it reminds me of a soup my mom makes and I think if I added sugar it would taste identical to my grandma’s gingersnaps. So its pretty much a win.

**A review Lemon ginger green tea (organic) by Stash Tea

I brewed this tea for a few minutes and left to infused for a few minutes as well.
Tea’s color is a pale light brown color; almost the color of ginger. The lemon is most prevalent with first sip. I note that the ginger is in the background adding a feisty kick to this soothing cup of tea.

Overall, this tea is a lemony blend of green and black tea. Offering that wide-awake flavor without caffeine. It is smooth lemon with lingering bite of ginger.

Thank you Stash for adding this sample with my order.

wow, i don’t feel that this tea deserved the harsh reviews- i really like it. I used to make lemongrass ginger tea from scratch all the time, and this pretty much hits home. Adding a bit of honey and milk makes it absolutely delectable! Perfect for when your throat is feeling a bit achy, and you just need that hot cup of remedy. Seriously, I’ve taken a sip in between each sentence, can put it down!

gypsyloo

oh, no lemongrass IN it by the way- just lemon.

Found this is a box of Stash Orangic variety pack. If disappointment was a tea, it would taste like this.

A very crisp, spicy ginger tisane…oh wait, it’s not a tisane.

Not sure how to rate this. If you’re looking for a strong, fresh-tasting ginger infusion it’s perfect. But I’m still not convinced green tea was one of the ingredients…

Prior to steeping…you can smell the Ginger. While Steeping moreso the Lemon Grass. The coloring is a cloudy green tea type of look. The taste I really can’t describe….not sure if I like it or not…it’s not terrible but I don’t think I would buy it again…

No bad at all. I like a spicy tea, and it’s a good thing, because as soon as you open the box, the ginger jumps up and slaps you in the face! Admittedly, when I bought this one I didn’t read the ingredients, so I was expecting more lemon flavor, because I’d assumed the “lemon” meant the citrus fruit, but I can’t say I’m disappointed. This could be an excellent “go to” tea when I have a cold.

Organic Lemon Ginger Green tea by Stash is a cheap and convenient fix for your on-the-go ginger tea needs. Lemongrass is here to add lemony cheer, and there’s just enough green tea in this blend to soften the edges considerably. The ginger feels energizing with the bright lemony notes and smooth, subtle green tea finish, and then warm and soothing in the aftertaste – no overwhelming ginger punch to the face here. I’m surprised by some of the strongly negative reviews – there’s nothing revolutionary here, but a lemon ginger tea is a classic staple in my book, and this one works!