Organic Lemon Ginger Green

Ginger, Spicy
Tea Bag
Low
Organic
Edit tea info Last updated by nancoix

2 Images

From Stash Tea Company

Spicy organic ginger and fresh organic lemongrass blended with green tea creates a smooth and invigorating cup.

100% natural ingredients: Organic ginger, organic green teas and organic lemongrass.
Brew 3-5 minutes

About Stash Tea Company View company

I’m slowly migrating the majority of my bagged teas to my work stash. Yes, I could do loose-leaf here, but fully admit that I’m too lazy to either a) pre-bag into tsacs or b) deal with the cleaning of brew baskets. I like bags for work. It’s less thought-process involved, and I really like that.

So, on to this tea! Rachel tucked this into that lovely sampler box she sent me. It’s definitely got the ginger going on. So much so that I can see it settling out of the tea and gathering at the bottom of my mug. There’s a slight lemon taste that does ease the ginger a bit, but I’m not getting any green tea taste at all. Just ginger, and that savory aftertaste that goes along with that.

Now, if you’re in the mood or really like ginger, this tea would be a must-have for you. For me, it’s good right now because I was slightly stuffed up and now I’m not. I couldn’t drink it on a regular basis, though, because to me it kinda tastes like liquid Duck Curry.

Stephanie

liquid duck curry—lol! Sounds good though actually. :)

Thank you to Rachel for sending me some of this tea!

It has a very strong but pleasant ginger scent to it, the lemongrass is a bit softer but it accents the ginger fragrance nicely.

This is really quite nice especially when considering its a bagged tea. The green tea flavor rests quietly in the background but is discernible. The ginger is not as strong tasting as the aroma would lead me to believe. The lemongrass offers a lightly sweet lemony flavor. Very nice to come home to after a brisk walk.

I having been doing chores all morning and I needed something easy, relaxing and caffeinated. Thank you RachanaC (A.K.A. Rachel) for providing me with such a tea!!!
It is very gingery but I enjoyed it throughly! I really enjoy ginger in certain things. This tea smells very savory – it reminds me of a soup my mom makes and I think if I added sugar it would taste identical to my grandma’s gingersnaps. So its pretty much a win.

**A review Lemon ginger green tea (organic) by Stash Tea

100% natural ingredients of organic ginger, organic green tea and organic lemongrass.

I brewed this tea for a few minutes and left to infused for a few minutes as well.
Tea’s color is a pale light brown color; almost the color of ginger. The lemon is most prevalent with first sip. I note that the ginger is in the background adding a feisty kick to this soothing cup of tea.

Overall, this tea is a lemony blend of green and black tea. Offering that wide-awake flavor without caffeine. It is smooth lemon with lingering bite of ginger.

Thank you Stash for adding this sample with my order.

wow, i don’t feel that this tea deserved the harsh reviews- i really like it. I used to make lemongrass ginger tea from scratch all the time, and this pretty much hits home. Adding a bit of honey and milk makes it absolutely delectable! Perfect for when your throat is feeling a bit achy, and you just need that hot cup of remedy. Seriously, I’ve taken a sip in between each sentence, can put it down!

gypsyloo

oh, no lemongrass IN it by the way- just lemon.

Found this is a box of Stash Orangic variety pack. If disappointment was a tea, it would taste like this.

Making it through a rough day at the office with a cold by drinking lots of tea. This one has a strong ginger aroma and flavor; maybe if I weren’t sick I’d be picking up the lemon too. On a normal day, this blend would probably be too spicy for my tastes. As it is, I appreciate a flavor strong enough to cut through the sickness and the ginger actually seems to be helping a bit with my congestion.

Flavors: Ginger, Spicy

ekm0924

I hope you feel better soon!

Inkling

Thanks!

Went out for lunch today, the server gave me a basket with teas to choose from. I chose this one as I wanted caffeine but wasn’t feeling 100%. I took some of the hot water in a tea pot with some cold water for a glass and steeped it for like 30 seconds.

This is green tea? All I can taste is ginger. It’s a good taste, but would be overpowering if I steeped it any longer. I like ginger, but I’m not going to rate this tea that great because of how masked the other flavors are.

Flavors: Ginger

Kirkoneill1988

if you like strong ginger, steep it for a long time ;)

A very crisp, spicy ginger tisane…oh wait, it’s not a tisane.

Not sure how to rate this. If you’re looking for a strong, fresh-tasting ginger infusion it’s perfect. But I’m still not convinced green tea was one of the ingredients…

Prior to steeping…you can smell the Ginger. While Steeping moreso the Lemon Grass. The coloring is a cloudy green tea type of look. The taste I really can’t describe….not sure if I like it or not…it’s not terrible but I don’t think I would buy it again…