Moroccan Mint

Green Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Steven Trotter

• “So, I'm just going to put this out there because I know this is an amazing community of people and I thought someone here might be able to help me out. For those who only care about the tea...” Read full tasting note
    roswellstrange 1836 tasting notes
  • “Spearmint and peppermint nicely blended. This was my breakfast tea today! Usually I crave strong, hearty tea like Assam, Lapsang Souchong, Yorkshire Gold, etc. In fact, I went hunting for Lapsang...” Read full tasting note
    mamamiau 123 tasting notes
  • “This isn't my first tea of the day, but after just doing a sink full of dishes (no dishwasher), everything looks so shiny and clean, so I decided to search through my (many) boxes of bagged teas. ...” Read full tasting note
    Zweven 136 tasting notes
  • “This is a tea that's hard to mess up - mint and gunpowder green. It's also one of my faves. This version is OK. Nothing that says WOW but a decent cuppa nonetheless. I don't taste the lemongrass...” Read full tasting note
    tea-slinger 576 tasting notes

From Stash Tea Company

Stash blends China Young Hyson green tea, spearmint and peppermint from Oregon, and freshly cut lemongrass for our fragrant and delicious Moroccan Mint green tea.

This combination of top quality ingredients makes our Moroccan Mint green tea very refreshing and aromatic. It is a superb drink hot or iced. Try it Moroccan style, sweetened with sugar.

100% natural ingredients: Green Tea, Spearmint, Lemongrass, Peppermint.

About Stash Tea Company View company

Good quality mint tea. Although I never seem to be able to taste the green tea or the lemongrass. Maybe it’s me? Anyway. My housemates love it. So that’s definitely worth something.

Found a lone bag of this tea in my cupboard and thought I’d polish it off to make some more room.

This is quite a straightforward tea. I only get mint at first, but after a while, I can detect a hint of lemongrass. It’s so incredibly subtle though.

It’s pretty good, but I wouldn’t bother buying a box of it. Still need to pick up a chocolate mint tea someday!

205 °F / 96 °C

A tasty mint tea – we have a ‘stash’ of this blend. (bahaha!) ; D

Yum! It’s a mint tea, it’s a great, there really isn’t much else to say! Though the Moroccan mints I have encountered have been full of plenty of other herbs—and usually fresh ones at that, this is a pleasant minty cup of tea. Not too strong and delicious iced. Sweet or unsweet, it’s simply YUM.

Its my afternoon tea, definitely something to relax on. Though you will not expect the subtule tea flavour from a bag, but its still there in this tea. It mode dominated on the combination of mints than a tea, which do provide some grassy undertone. This is not a forgiving tea if you ever steep it for long, so keep that in mind.
Its light, refreshing, little grassy & definitely a lot minty. So if you are planning to enjoy green tea, then avoid it but if you want to enjoy the mint flavours then definitely go for this one.

another great tea for when I feel lazy. But still it tastes great and is refreshing.

SMOOTH, WITH A LIGHT MINT FLAVOR! LOVE IT BREW IT IN MY COFFEE POT AND COOL IT DOWN IN THE FREEZER! THEN ADD SOME ICE AND A LIME!

I have only had Moroccan Mint Tea once and it was on my anniversary back in November. My sweet boyfriend took me to Little Door in LA and after dinner they gave us a whole tea kettle of Moroccan Mint Tea. When the waiter mentioned what it was I was skeptical. I am not the biggest fan of mint tea. However, the tea we had was piping hot and so sweet. I loved it!

I quickly googled how to prepare Moroccan Mint Tea and was disappointed to see it was a little bit more complicated than just putting a tea bag in hot water. Tea is a delicate art yes?

So when I spotted this tea in Smart and Final last week I had to pick it up. I wanted to know if it was anything like the sweetness I had at Little Door. Obviously it is not as sweet (I did not add sugar), but it is the perfect blend of mint and green tea for me. The flavor is not overwhelming, but significant. It is a step above subtle and a perfect tea to enjoy while relaxing.

A very nice green and mint blend. It’s calming and not overdone. I usually am off caffeine in the PM, but since it’s green and it’s mostly mint, this is fine in the stressful afternoons.