Moroccan Mint

Green Tea
Lemongrass, Spearmint
Edit tea info Last updated by Steven Trotter

From Stash Tea Company

Stash blends China Young Hyson green tea, spearmint and peppermint from Oregon, and freshly cut lemongrass for our fragrant and delicious Moroccan Mint green tea.

This combination of top quality ingredients makes our Moroccan Mint green tea very refreshing and aromatic. It is a superb drink hot or iced. Try it Moroccan style, sweetened with sugar.

100% natural ingredients: Green Tea, Spearmint, Lemongrass, Peppermint.

About Stash Tea Company View company

I have only had Moroccan Mint Tea once and it was on my anniversary back in November. My sweet boyfriend took me to Little Door in LA and after dinner they gave us a whole tea kettle of Moroccan Mint Tea. When the waiter mentioned what it was I was skeptical. I am not the biggest fan of mint tea. However, the tea we had was piping hot and so sweet. I loved it!

I quickly googled how to prepare Moroccan Mint Tea and was disappointed to see it was a little bit more complicated than just putting a tea bag in hot water. Tea is a delicate art yes?

So when I spotted this tea in Smart and Final last week I had to pick it up. I wanted to know if it was anything like the sweetness I had at Little Door. Obviously it is not as sweet (I did not add sugar), but it is the perfect blend of mint and green tea for me. The flavor is not overwhelming, but significant. It is a step above subtle and a perfect tea to enjoy while relaxing.

A very nice green and mint blend. It’s calming and not overdone. I usually am off caffeine in the PM, but since it’s green and it’s mostly mint, this is fine in the stressful afternoons.

A light and sweet green tea with a good balance of peppermint and spearmint with a splash of lemon. If you like Tazo Zen this is a similar tea but with a mix of peppermint and spearmint instead of just spearmint.

Love me some Moroccan Mint! The best way to get my mint fix!

Hoping this helps my headache. I read that mint is a mild anelgesic.

I love this tea. One of my favorites. It has a lovely fragrance and a very robust mint flavor. I only wish it came in a decaf version.

I’m a big fan of Moroccan Mint, the green/mint blend which to me tastes like an alien but amazing version of peppermint. Stash’s is a little on the weak side but still delicious especially with a bit of honey or the teeniest sprinkle of sugar.

I was searching (in vain) for my tea ball to throw in my mug this morning. Finally, I realized that we did have bagged teas that I could use…. I’m glad I had that thought. I really like this tea.

Perhaps not the fanciest tea around, but certainly a staple in the cupboard. After a night of drinking stouts, this is about all my stomach will take.