Moroccan Mint

Green Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Steven Trotter

• “So, I'm just going to put this out there because I know this is an amazing community of people and I thought someone here might be able to help me out. For those who only care about the tea...” Read full tasting note
    roswellstrange 1684 tasting notes
  • “Spearmint and peppermint nicely blended. This was my breakfast tea today! Usually I crave strong, hearty tea like Assam, Lapsang Souchong, Yorkshire Gold, etc. In fact, I went hunting for Lapsang...” Read full tasting note
    mamamiau 123 tasting notes
  • “This isn't my first tea of the day, but after just doing a sink full of dishes (no dishwasher), everything looks so shiny and clean, so I decided to search through my (many) boxes of bagged teas. ...” Read full tasting note
    Zweven 136 tasting notes
  • “This is a tea that's hard to mess up - mint and gunpowder green. It's also one of my faves. This version is OK. Nothing that says WOW but a decent cuppa nonetheless. I don't taste the lemongrass...” Read full tasting note
    tea-slinger 576 tasting notes

From Stash Tea Company

Stash blends China Young Hyson green tea, spearmint and peppermint from Oregon, and freshly cut lemongrass for our fragrant and delicious Moroccan Mint green tea.

This combination of top quality ingredients makes our Moroccan Mint green tea very refreshing and aromatic. It is a superb drink hot or iced. Try it Moroccan style, sweetened with sugar.

100% natural ingredients: Green Tea, Spearmint, Lemongrass, Peppermint.

About Stash Tea Company View company

A light and sweet green tea with a good balance of peppermint and spearmint with a splash of lemon. If you like Tazo Zen this is a similar tea but with a mix of peppermint and spearmint instead of just spearmint.

Love me some Moroccan Mint! The best way to get my mint fix!

Hoping this helps my headache. I read that mint is a mild anelgesic.

I love this tea. One of my favorites. It has a lovely fragrance and a very robust mint flavor. I only wish it came in a decaf version.

I’m a big fan of Moroccan Mint, the green/mint blend which to me tastes like an alien but amazing version of peppermint. Stash’s is a little on the weak side but still delicious especially with a bit of honey or the teeniest sprinkle of sugar.

I was searching (in vain) for my tea ball to throw in my mug this morning. Finally, I realized that we did have bagged teas that I could use…. I’m glad I had that thought. I really like this tea.

Perhaps not the fanciest tea around, but certainly a staple in the cupboard. After a night of drinking stouts, this is about all my stomach will take.

Drinking this tea with my lunch. Added 2 teaspoons of honey to my mug, makes it extra yummy. XD

Mmmm. I love mint teas. This one was fabulously minty both to the smell and the taste. I sat around drinking things one through work one morning and nothing could distract me from the cool and calm it ispired into me.