Cinnamon Vanilla

Herbal Rooibos Blend
Cinnamon, Nuts, Oats, Spicy, Sweet, Vanilla
Edit tea info Last updated by Alaina

• “Sipping as I unwind for the evening. This is one of my favorite herbals and I hate to see it gone from the shelves (was a holiday tea). The boyfriend and I went into Long Beach for a nice quiet...” Read full tasting note
    Lady0fSpaydes 47 tasting notes
  • “I'm not really a rooibos/honeybush fan in most cases but I decided to give this a shot anyway because I DO LOVE CINNAMON AND VANILLA. Ended up not being... horrible? Definitely taste the rooibos...” Read full tasting note
    starberry 176 tasting notes
  • “I did not enjoy this tea. It smelled very medicinal even before I opened the wrapper. I expected some vanilla and cinnamon to come through, but there wasn't any. After steeping for 3 minutes I...” Read full tasting note
    Veronica 722 tasting notes
  • “The aroma is wonderful, very spicy and sweet. The tea itself was a little underwhelming. I steeped it longer than usual based on other reviews so that it would, hopefully, have a more robust...” Read full tasting note
    tommiemarie 8 tasting notes

From Stash Tea Company

Spicy, warm cinnamon blends with sweet vanilla, soothing chamomile, rooibos, and sarsaparilla for a tea that’s both soothing and satisfying. Simply delicious!

About Stash Tea Company View company

The boyfriend and I went into Long Beach for a nice quiet dinner at this Pakistani restaurant in which we instead got big bold flavors, complimentary chai tea and Pakistani pop music videos- but we discovered that our moods readily welcomed the hub-bub.

After a night of tikka masala, saffron rice and mango lassi, the muted cinnamon and gentle vanilla of this tea both compliment and calm down what otherwise could be a sensory overload.

It’s been a good night. Not saying “good night,” just saying.

I’m not really a rooibos/honeybush fan in most cases but I decided to give this a shot anyway because I DO LOVE CINNAMON AND VANILLA. Ended up not being… horrible? Definitely taste the rooibos but it’s not overwhelming IN FACT ITS INCREDIBLYUNDERWHELMING the smell is a lot stronger than the taste. I DUNNO it’s not fantastic but for a free work tisane it will do just fine!

200 °F / 93 °C 8 min or more
Bonnie

Good for not being HORRIBLE!

I did not enjoy this tea. It smelled very medicinal even before I opened the wrapper. I expected some vanilla and cinnamon to come through, but there wasn’t any. After steeping for 3 minutes I tasted it, but the only thing I could make out was the rooibos. I steeped it for an additional 4 minutes, but there was still no hint of any flavor other than rooibos. Very disappointing.

The aroma is wonderful, very spicy and sweet. The tea itself was a little underwhelming. I steeped it longer than usual based on other reviews so that it would, hopefully, have a more robust taste. It has a light sweet flavor but it doesn’t taste like either cinnamon or vanilla. I mostly taste the chamomile and rooibos. I would drink it again but not if I was specifically craving a cinnamon tea.

Lolita

if you still have the box would you be willing to share just a sample? :)

Tommie Cassen

I would be happy to. Send me your address and I’ll send the sample your way. :)

This was a rather interesting tea. The smell was somewhat medicinal, so I was a bit concerned, but it tasted good. It was a very mild tea that reminded me of granola – cinnamon, nuts and oats. I think Celestial Seasonings’ Bengal Spice is still my favorite cinnamon tea, but I might end up picking up more of this as it’s a VERY different experience.

Flavors: Cinnamon, Nuts, Oats

Boiling 5 min, 0 sec 1 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML

It’s exactly as advertised, a warm soothing tea for a cosy evening. The flavor does lack a little though, too much cinnamon and not enough vanilla. I really dig that it’s caffeine free!

Flavors: Cinnamon, Spicy, Sweet, Vanilla

Wow this one really impresses me. I have always been skeptical of the desert teas which always seem to need an insane amount of sugar to taste right which defeats the point in my opinion. This one came from my grandmother who got a box of it as a gift and passed it on to me after she was not drinking it. Everything seems just right the cinnamon, vanilla and sarsaparilla blend together to form a nice flavor, personally I could not taste any of the chamomile or rooibos from how nicely they blend together with everything. Which is very significant given that I personally do not like rooibos but I love this tea which has it in the mix.

Pleasant! A bit of sugar (1 tsp, as usual) makes this tea the best stash one I’ve tried. You get a nice hint of both cinnamon and vanilla, though neither is overpowering.

I’m a big fan of Rooibus, so this tea wasn’t that bad. I could definitely taste the sarsaparilla, but not much in the way of Vanilla and the Cinnamon notes were very faint. All in all, kind of meh.

As others have mentioned, the rooibos is the predominant flavor, though there is a mellow vanilla and a mellow cinnamon presence. They are just in the background is all. I ordered 100 bags of this over Amazon without ever having tried it before and at first I was regretting my decision. I think the sarsaparilla gives it a weird smell when it is dry. However, once I tried it brewed, I liked it fine and over the past six months or so, it has grown on me. So, will all 100 bags be used? I think so. But, will I be buying this one again? Probably not. It is good enough, but there are other tisanes out there that I prefer to this one.