Pomegranate Raspberry Green

Green Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Alaina

• “Another backlog! Thank you *Amanda* for letting me try this! This one was rather unremarkable. Not bad, but definitely not excellent, either. I don't hate it as much as other people do. I...” Read full tasting note
    ianerickson 119 tasting notes
  • “Not much to say... All I can taste is chamomile and hibiscus. And little bits of chamomile is all I see in my tea bag :\ Maybe I'll just use it as an iced tea. It's just.. meh.. ” Read full tasting note
    kalmal 786 tasting notes
  • “This is the season in America where we reflect on being thankful for the good things of the past year and hopeful for the future of things that are not so good. This morning I realized how long it...” Read full tasting note
    ks6 1315 tasting notes
  • “Perhaps it was because this was the only decent tea option I had, but this one was quite tasty! Tart and green blended together nicely, though I couldn't pick out any pomegranate. Definitely some...” Read full tasting note
    indigobloom 1308 tasting notes

From Stash Tea Company

Blends thirst-quenching pomegranate with the zing of natural raspberry flavor and green tea. With Matcha.

100% natural ingredients:
Green tea, chamomile, hibiscus flowers, orange peel, citric acid, pomegranate flavor, raspberry flavor, and Japanese matcha.

About Stash Tea Company View company

I don’t know, I’m about a third of the way into the box and I’m still finding myself avoiding it. It’s too tart for me. But I want to drink it because it smells so good, and has Matcha.

I bought this because the thought of the pomegranate and raspberry sounded like it could be really delicious. For me this tea was sadly, very underwhelming. It’s a lot less fruity than the fruity teas I’m used to drinking, only giving me a hint of fruitiness. I’m not experienced enough with my tea drinking to pick out the exact flavors I’m getting from this, but a lot of the others claim it tastes like chamomile, so that must be it. Bleh.

EDIT: I tried adding some sugar to it. The taste didn’t change, just tastes like the tea + sugar.

I’m pretty neutral on this tea. I drink it on occasion at work because it’s free; I love pomegranate, raspberry and green teas but somehow this falls a little flat? IDK. I think it might be the chamomile, honestly; kinda throws off the sweet fruity taste and leaves you with a strange… flowery tart-ness? I DUNNO, it’s not a BAD tea, but not a favorite.

Maybe its because I’ve switched over almost entirely to loose leaf stuff, maybe I had a cold at the time. Whatever it is, I tried this again recently and I honestly have to wonder what I was thinking last time.

The chamomile. The freaking chamomile. Just…agh. Horrible.

Not bad, but hibiscus is a buzz kill for me, I’ve discovered. Will be sharing this at work in an effort to use up.

I used to drink this a few times a week since it was one of the teas we kept in backroom of the school library. It’s okay but a bit too floral for my taste, however it is light and has a slight frothy feeling. The fruit flavors are a bit ovewhelemd by the floral notes. That being said, this tea is good for a quick fix if its the only thing available at the moment.

Disappointing. For something that smells nice in the package, the tea itself was kind of blah. It neither sang nor sank and instead simply was boring.

I got this in a tea swap from a girl who said it was her favorite. The smell, as others have noted, was divine. I liked the sourness of this tea, but was put off by the bitterness; half a tsp of sugar took care of that quite nicely. I did open the bag and pour the contents into my steeper; I’m not sure if this made any difference. Good, but not something I need to seek out again.

Very nice for a bagged flavored green. Hits the spot!