Mangosteen Green with Matcha

Green Herbal Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by Cheryl

From Stash Tea Company

A fragrant tea that blends naturally sweet and slightly citrus mangosteen with juicy pear flavor. With Matcha. Contains: green tea, orange peel, rosehips, safflower, hibiscus, lemongrass, mangosteen flavor, pear flavor, matcha, and citric acid. 100% natural ingredients.

Steeping Instructions: 1-3 minutes at 170-190 degrees Fahrenheit
Caffeinated: Yes

About Stash Tea Company View company

Had this in the morning but the site was giving me trouble so it couldn’t log then. I added agave to sweeten and liked it a whole lot better. Juicy.

I like the sweet taste (much better than some of the Mighty Leaf flavored teas that I’ve had). Not much else to say, since I only had one bag.

been brewing this as slow brewed cold iced tea. love this tea – sweetness from the matcha green and the dried fruits added to the bag. also has all of the benefits of drinking matcha green tea. highly recommended.

I never took the bag out after brewing… and it NEVER tasted bitter… instead the flavor got more intense! I love this tea!

Very strange ….. This tea tastes better to me when I brew it like a black, and (I swear) it doesn’t get bitter. At a reduced time and temp, like a green tea, it develops less flavor.