Pumpkin Spice DeCaf

Edit tea info Last updated by Gary

From Stash Tea Company

This festive holiday tea imparts the appeal of a tasty pumpkin pie. A delicious blend of naturally decaffeinated black teas and natural pumpkin spice flavor combines with nutmeg, cinnamon, ginger, and clove. Add a touch of milk and sugar to complement the luscious flavor.

About Stash Tea Company View company

there’s another entry for this tea in here:

that said,
this is the first stash tea that i officially like! thank you Kasumi for the sample :)

i tastes like a light chai and it is perfect coz i just had a super strong assam earlier which surprised me (the assam) but was able to recover from it by preparing my heart and mixing it with some milk ;)

back to this pumpkin spice –
altho it is light, it has this bite toward the end that is not at all unpleasant…but fitting for a chai! it rounds up the overall taste making it a good tea for me :)

for those who find it too light may add some of that strong assam that surprised me earlier :P

try as i might, i could not find any pumpkin notes in it. so if you are cinderella, you might be a little disappointed ^^

This is a favorite of mine since I love pumpkin pie. pumpkin pie in a cup with a small touch of half and half to add a creaminess to it. steep for a short time so it does not become bitter. I sweeten with sugar but I bet brown sugar would be even better. Note to myself to try it that way.

Sunday Morning Starter Cup Nov. 7 2010
Great Road Cup on the Long Drive to Church

This is one of my favorite teas of all time. It definitely has the pumpkin pie flavor going on. Adding some heavy cream or whipped cream or even coconut milk makes it positively yummy. I’ve never tried any other pumpkin spice teas to compare it to (mostly because others aren’t decaf), but I dare to say that you won’t find a much better one than this. Good luck locating it, though. Amazon does have 6 boxes for $17, but LuckyVitamin when they have it in stock has single boxes. Other than that, I haven’t really been able to find it.

mrmopar

really super as a loose variety.

Delicious and tastes like a mild pumpkin pie. I wish the spices in this tea were stronger, however. Also not sure why Stash produces this flavor exclusively as a decaffeinated version. Maybe all the better, since I like to drink it randomly during the day and can’t take too much caffeine. Recommend drinking with milk to make it taste creamier, so you really do feel a little bit like you’re eating pumpkin pie!