Lemon Ginger Herbal Tea

Fruit Herbal Blend
Citric Acid, Ginger Root, Hibiscus, Lemongrass, Natural Lemon Flavor, Safflower
Tea Bag
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by sherapop

• “I was wrong, I did get home with energy enough to make a cup of tea! Thanks to *Josie Jade* for the packets of this. I have a bit of an upset stomach, and its nearly bedtime, so I thought this...” Read full tasting note
    Rosehips 678 tasting notes
  • “My allergies are getting the best of me. I really should not be as tired as I am, but a day of multiple deep sneeze attacks and a productive cough are making me feel worse... And I want some hot...” Read full tasting note
    WillWorkForTea 135 tasting notes
  • “I used half to make an sinus clearing tea (added cayenne and honey), and the other half, a bit diluted, as the liquid base for some instant apple cinnamon oatmeal. It smelled just like my mom's...” Read full tasting note
    janefan 2277 tasting notes
  • “Backlog - I drank this yesterday at the office. I thought I was "over" bagged teas but there is something about the convenience of them at work that is definitely appealing. I've had a box of...” Read full tasting note
    amyoh2 2170 tasting notes

From Stash Tea Company

This lively tea offers wide-awake flavor without caffeine. Smooth lemon flavor with a lingering bite of ginger.

About Stash Tea Company View company

I was wrong, I did get home with energy enough to make a cup of tea! Thanks to Josie Jade for the packets of this.
I have a bit of an upset stomach, and its nearly bedtime, so I thought this might be a good one to brew up. Indeed it is. Its not a rich or overwhelmingly flavorful tea, but I can taste both the lemon and the ginger, and my stomach seems to approve of a light tea tonight.

My allergies are getting the best of me. I really should not be as tired as I am, but a day of multiple deep sneeze attacks and a productive cough are making me feel worse… And I want some hot tea to comfort me, even though I really can’t taste it.

I tend to crave this when I don’t feel awesome. I like it for quite a few reasons. It’s caffeine-free, has great zip and it’s cheap, so I don’t feel guilty having some when I can barely taste it.

Boiling 8 min or more
Barb

Sometimes just the scent of this tea after brewing can straighten out my sinuses. Hope you feel better soon.

I used half to make an sinus clearing tea (added cayenne and honey), and the other half, a bit diluted, as the liquid base for some instant apple cinnamon oatmeal. It smelled just like my mom’s apple pie (and tasted good too!)

gmathis

Cayenne and honey—-making note for cold season!

Backlog – I drank this yesterday at the office. I thought I was “over” bagged teas but there is something about the convenience of them at work that is definitely appealing.

I’ve had a box of this tea forever and I believe I drank the last bag yesterday. As an experiment I decided to pour this over ice and it was really good that way. the ginger is very strong but I like that because it seems to be good for digestion as well as allergies. Not for the faint of heart. I might need to get some more of this someday for those afternoons/evenings when I’m looking for no caffeine.

gmathis

Sometimes you just don’t want to fuss—it’s good to have a small and reliable arsenal of bagged stuff around.

CHAroma

I drink bagged tea almost exclusively at the office now. It really is so convenient. And it avoids me having to explain to every passerby what my tea paraphernalia is and what I’m doing with it. LOL!

Mercuryhime

I actually really like this one. And it’s great to have around for tummy upsets and colds.

gmathis

Any time my co-workers rib me about my baggies of leaves, I just tell them, “Bring me some hot water and I will be happy to show you what this is!”

Quite a spicy little tart here. A nice mix of Ginger and lemon it got a little kick to it which is lovely….almost makes you think theres pepper in there. Mix this with stash’s peppermint herbal and you have an amazing stomach elixer.

Michelle Butler Hallett

Oooh, that combo sounds fab!

Janefan

you can also add a few shakes of cayenne pepper for a great sinus cleanser! I keep this on hand for anytime I wake up with a “stuffy head”

The DJBooth

Oooo that sounds awesome.

I had a cup of this with my Thai lunch yesterday. It wasn’t my first choice but they didn’t have ANY green tea which is what I was craving. Steeped in the hot water they prepared for 5 mins. I found the ginger to overpower the lemon but with the flecks of hibiscus I got the tanginess I like in lemon teas. Not bad for a bagged tea and a nice compliment to the ginger & garlic in my meal.

Sipdown

I had like 6 tea bags of this, which were all devoured during my cold with some honey in it. Very soothing for the throat. There are going to be a few sipdowns with some of my more herbal blends.

I like this tea but am looking for some loose varieties that do the same thing. Not sure if I will purchase this one again.

Boiling 8 min or more

This is a tasty herbal tea that works wonders to settle the stomach. The ginger flavor is a little more mild than I’m used to, but it’s quite good for a bagged tisane.

What an excellent tea to have when your recovering from a cold. Lemon and ginger will act as a tag team against sore throats and a blocked up nose.

It’s not strongly lemony but you can taste it and it’s more lemon pulp than lemon rind, so it’s a sweeter lemon that’s less tart and waxy than the rind. Along with the gentle lemon you get the fiery ginger that kicks in from the after taste of the lemon and that fiery taste burns down the throat (in a good way) and it picks up with each sip.

I think this tea works so well because it’s not particularly strong and the balance of both flavours has been done very well.

Overall it’s a nice, gentle, lemony, gingery and tasty. It’s not my favourite lemon tea but it’s a nice pick me up when your feeling ill.

My go to tea for when I’m under the weather. Sure it’s something you can find in the grocery store, but I wanted to drink something with enough spiciness to clear me up. Tastes exactly the way you’d think.

Boiling