Cinnamon Apple Chamomile

Apple, Cinnamon, Fruity, Spicy, Hibiscus, Sweet
Edit tea info Last updated by CHAroma

2 Images

From Stash Tea Company

Spicy cinnamon and juicy apple perfectly complement each other in this tempting blend that brings hot apple pie to mind – all the taste with none of the calories! A touch of chamomile adds a soothing touch to this appealing, aromatic tea.

Ingredients: cinnamon, hibiscus, chamomile, apple flavor.

About Stash Tea Company View company

My experience with Stash tea is pretty hit-or-miss; however, when a birthday offer showed up in my inbox, I had a hard time resisting. I’m such a sucker for discounts. I don’t really have a favorite Stash Tea, so I ended up buying a couple of sampler packs.

Stash Tea’s Cinnamon Apple Chamomile herbal tea was the first tea I tried from my stash (har har, see what I did there?). When I first started brewing this tea, it filled up the room with the most delicious apple cinnamon aroma. It reminded of the apple cinnamon oatmeal I used to eat in the mornings before going to school, so it was particularly comforting. The ingredients include: cinnamon, hibiscus, chamomile, and natural apple flavor, which all seem pretty tempting, but I thought the tea was pretty bland. I didn’t pick up the apple flavor, and I missed the spice of the cinnamon. I’ve never tried chamomile tea, so I can’t honestly say whether or not that flavor came through or not.

I really enjoyed this. It reminds me of the spiced apple cider that my in-laws make at Christmastime. I don’t really taste the chamomile much, but the cinnamon and apple taste very good, and are complemented by just enough tartness from the hibiscus. I will definitely be buying more of this

Flavors: Apple, Cinnamon, Hibiscus, Sweet

Boiling 5 min, 0 sec 1 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML

This is a really nice tea (especially with a spoonful of honey!). The taste reminds me of apple pie (but without the calories). All the flavours come through and in the right balance. I generally leave the teabag in until I have finished drinking it.

8 min or more

Like some other people have mentioned, this tea smells amazing when dry, and just as amazing when brewed(though the smell does change). But when you taste it there just isn’t much to it, I had to add a bit of sugar to bring it to life, and then it was pretty good. It’s not a spicy cinnamon, its more sweet and the apple takes the backseat. You can read the full review on my site –

This tea is AMAZING. It’s really hard to find a cinnamon apple tea that doesn’t come with LICORICE. The different ingredients are don’t overpower each other. The taste is amazing, you can taste the cinnamon, apple and although the chamomile taste might be a little dull to some other people, it’s just right for me. I find that this helps keep hunger pangs at bay too…

I don’t like chamomile so much, so I’m happy that this doesn’t taste of chamomile. That being said, it’s nothing spectacular. It’s very sweet—the cinnamon isn’t very spicy, and the apple borders on fake-tasting. Not unpleasant to drink, but not something I would buy.