Organic Red Tea (Rooibos)

Rooibos Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by SupremeMongoose

• “I can't remember who sent me a bag of this tea.. if you did, I'm sorry I can't remember! Thank you! The taste is of absolute rooibos and the wood flavor is most prominent. I also detect a creamy...” Read full tasting note
    QueenOfTarts 464 tasting notes

From Stash Tea Company

Antioxidant-rich brew has a unique pleasant herbal flavor that is exceptionally satisfying hot and iced. An exotic treat from South Africa. Naturally caffeine free.

This unique and healthy drink is also tasty and aromatic. It brews up a warm reddish brown color, is full bodied and slightly sweet. It is a great drink hot or iced, with or without milk and sweetener.

About Stash Tea Company View company

I can’t remember who sent me a bag of this tea.. if you did, I’m sorry I can’t remember! Thank you! The taste is of absolute rooibos and the wood flavor is most prominent. I also detect a creamy taste toward the end of the sip. Otherwise, there aren’t many layers to this tea. It’s just a bit of wood and the tiniest sensation of a creamy tea. This isn’t a terribly bad tea, just a bit boring. In my experience, I’ve found that there are other rooibos teas with many more layers and dimensions, but this cup is quite decent for this evening.