Premium Green Decaf

Green Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by SupremeMongoose

From Stash Tea Company

A delicate, slightly sweet, slightly nutty flavor. For our decaffeinated teas we use an advanced, completely natural European process. This process removes 99.5% of the caffeine, leaving the tea leaves with all the flavor, color and aroma you expect from Stash premium teas.

About Stash Tea Company View company

I had a hankering for some green tea, but alas it is after 8pm so I thought I’d give this one a try. The smell was very nice when I opened it’s little foil sachet. After it was steeped I added a little bit of agave and skim milk.
The first sip taste like nothing, like warm milk. But the second sip got a little bolder with a quite pleasant after taste. I was pleasantly surprised by this decaf.

I was looking for a decaf green tea, but wasn’t real hopeful, since most decafs I’ve tried have been pretty weak and somewhat flavorless. This one was a pleasant surprise. It’s like a decaffeinated gunpowder green, and there’s some real oomph in the flavor. Recommended!

This was fairly good, and different from most green teas I’ve had.

I would consider this decaf green very different from Stash’s Premium Green(caffeinated). It has a very astringent taste under the tongue. By astringent, I mean it has a very lemony effect under the tongue. It is great in the evening when you want a green tea, but do not want the caffeine. Just do not expect it to be like the regular Premium Green.