Original Christmas Eve

Herbal Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Alaina

From Stash Tea Company

A caffeine free blend of mint and sweet spices. Light a fire and snuggle up with a warm, soothing cup.

Bulk Tea: Hibiscus, Cinnamon, Lemongrass, Orange Peel, Peppermint, Rosehips, Star Anise, Citric Acid, Ginger Root, Natural flavor of Raspberry, Natural flavor of Lemon, Licorice Powder

Tea Bag: Cinnamon, Orange Peel, Spearmint, Natural flavor of Vanilla, Orange Oil, Natural flavor of Cinnamon, Natural flavor of Clove

About Stash Tea Company View company

I LOVE the tea bag version of this tea, but not the loose tea kind. The loose tea offers up a tart, hibiscus aroma that, in my opinion, doesn’t blend well with the other Christmas flavors of spice and mint.

I rated this tea based on the tea bagged version – which is the perfect compromise of spice and mint, with a little cit

I really like this one, and it truly does taste like Christmas Eve to me. The dominant flavor is the mint (though it’s not overwhelming) and it’s backed up by bits of spice and citrus. Mmmm.