Cherry Almond

Edit tea info Last updated by Cheryl

• “My friend gasped when she saw this flavor listed in the Stash catalog. She and one of my daughters are addicted to their White Christmas tea and buy it in copious quantities. So when they sent me...” Read full tasting note
    ashmanra 1979 tasting notes

From Stash Tea Company

For our delicious Cherry Almond dessert tea, we combine the sweet flavor of plump red cherries and rich natural almond oil with black teas from India and China. The result is a smooth, cordial-like tea that is rich in flavor and aroma. This tea may be enjoyed any time of the day, but it is especially pleasant in the evening with a touch of sugar.

Ingredients: blended black teas, cherry fruit pieces, natural oil of almond

Steeping Instructions: 3-5 minutes at 190-209 degrees Fahrenheit
Caffeinated: Yes

About Stash Tea Company View company

1979 tasting notes

My friend gasped when she saw this flavor listed in the Stash catalog. She and one of my daughters are addicted to their White Christmas tea and buy it in copious quantities. So when they sent me a birthday coupon last month, I made sure to order this for our tea times together.

It has not disappointed her – or me. It is a nice, standard black tea base that does not require pampering. The cherry and almond aroma is thrilling from the moment you open the bag. The flavor is smooth and doesn’t disappoint. We had this today with lemon pound cake. She says she is ordering some of her own very soon.

The Stash catalog is bad news for my paychecks. I almost took it out to look at last night when I couldn’t sleep, but I didn’t dare, because the later it is, the more likely I am heading to a computer and clicking “Add to Cart” over and over…The teaware! The flavors! The teaware!

Nothing competition grade about this, but a really nice flavored black that most people will like, even guests who don’t drink much tea.