Pomegranate Raspberry Green Tea

Fruit Green Matcha Blend
Chamomile, Citric Acid, Green Tea, Hibiscus, Matcha Green Tea, Natural Flavours, Orange Peel
Grass, Metallic, Stewed Fruits
Tea Bag
Edit tea info Last updated by teaqueen

From Stash Tea Company

“Blends thirst-quenching pomegranate with the zing of natural raspberry flavor and green tea. With Matcha.”

Cups to Grams:
8 grams makes 3-4 cups
25 grams makes 10-15 cups
50 grams makes 20-25 cups
100 grams makes 45-50 cups
1 pound loose makes 180-200 cups
Ingredients: green tea, chamomile, hibiscus, orange peel, citric acid, natural raspberry flavor, matcha, natural pomegranate flavor

Steeping Instructions: 1-3 minutes at 170-190 degrees Fahrenheit

Caffeinated: Yes

About Stash Tea Company View company

I’m not sure why Stash adds any other ingredients to this, since it is just hibiscus… and maybe a bit of raspberry & pom. Maybe a hint of chamomile. But wouldn’t the raspberry & pom have filled in just fine for the hibiscus? Served the same purpose? The steep time & temp was even low. Okay, I’ve had worse teas that have been murdered by hibiscus. But I’m just so sick of hibiscus!

Not bad. Although pretty tart (hello, it has pomegranate in it), I can drink it without sweetener. I get the fruit notes all the way, but I definitely don’t get any green tea flavor, especially considering this has matcha in it. Not my favorite, but not the worst.

Fruit-flavoured green tea isn’t my thing. This one was too strong, too fruity. I need more grass and less spazzy flavour, I think.

Lolita

if you still have this tea would you be willing to share just a sample? :)

This one is… Interesting.

I smell hibiscus, chamomile, and pomegranate, right out of the gate. It’s supposed to have matcha in it, but I thought matcha was powder that is supposed to be stirred directly into the water, so I’m not quite sure how it will work in a teabag.

Sipping… Hibiscus and grassiness are what I get while the liquor is in my mouth. I can taste the raspberry, but only after I swallow. Overall, not a very flavorful tea. It takes a while to get going.

Flavors: Grass, Metallic, Stewed Fruits

This tea is vaguely fruit-tasting. The hibiscus comes through more than the pomegranate or the raspberry. I don’t taste any green tea at all. It’s not bad tasting, but it sure isn’t good either.

A better than average green tea blend, plus the pomegranate flavor mingles well with the matcha!

I loved this tea. It was very fruity if you like that sort of thing. You can’t taste any of the green tea though. But This has got to be one of my favorites. I went to the store I originally got it from and they didn’t have it there.