Wild Raspberry Hibiscus

Fruit Herbal Blend
Fruity, Hibiscus, Raspberry, Tart
Edit tea info Last updated by Anthony

From Stash Tea Company

Hibiscus flowers, orange peel, lemongrass, rosehips, raspberry flavor, licorice powder, and citric acid. Contains soy.

About Stash Tea Company View company

Did not like. Flavour was off.

Nice fruity tea! Very soothing aroma and taste. You could brew this tea in a large cup and it would not dilute the nice tangy taste. Very refreshing :)

Flavors: Fruity, Hibiscus, Raspberry

Boiling 14 OZ / 400 ML

Love this as an iced tea. I think this is the only Stash tea I’ve really come to love.

i only drank it hot, but i was surprised by how fresh the tea is. I would definitely buy again. The tea is great without any sweetener.

Flavors: Hibiscus, Raspberry

Yes, you’re right! No sweetener needed :)

Tea 3/6 from the fruit tea sampler I got off of amazon. I bought these teas with the intention of making pitchers of iced tea, and ironically this is the tea I had the least hope for, but so far it is the best out of the collection.

I steeped 1 tea bag in a 16 oz glass of cool water (cold brew) in the fridge for two hours. Threw the tea bag out, and now I’m drinking it. There is a some tartness from the hibiscus, but immediately afterwards there is an awesome raspberry flavour so any tartness from the hibiscus works with the strong raspberry flavour. Delicious, and just as good as the celestial seasonings zinger teas I’ve tried cold brewing so far. The other 2 stash teas I’ve tried have been only okay, but this one redeemed my hope in the brand.

Flavors: Raspberry, Tart

Iced 8 min or more 16 OZ / 473 ML

I acquired this tea because Amazon foolishly priced a case of six as a single. Sure, I’ll take 6 boxes of tea for $4!

Anyway, I had been sticking it in gifts for the past few months. Now I totally regret it. ALL THE TEA MUST BE MINE! No, but seriously. I busted open a box , and it’s delicious.

I had it before bed last night to alleviate my sweets craving. It’s a robust sweet raspberry flavour. I drank it hot, but I’m sure it would be stunning cold too.

I’m just bummed that when it runs out I’ll have to order it at full price…pfff.

Flavors: Raspberry

Sitting a new coffee shop while the boyfriend attends a meeting. I was proud of myself by asking for their tea menu while I was considering ordering their hot chocolate. I love that tea has no calories and helps me stay in goal!

This tea is making me happy. It is tart, sweet, strong, and fruity. There is hibiscus in the title but it is not overtaking the cup like it often does. I absolutely love the color.

Pretty good herbal, both warm or iced. I made a double strength cup, and then added it to soda water with Angustura Bitters and lemon juice over ice. It’s nice for something different, especially with the usual thick/overly sweet drinks from the holidays, like eggnog and cocoa.

Flavors: Hibiscus

190 °F / 87 °C 5 min, 0 sec 8 tsp

But seriously, this tea is splendid. I drink it plain, without anything, and it just makes my mouth so, so, sooooo happy. :) A real delight, this.

I got this in a Stash sampler from Influenster.
Very strong raspberry flavor, a little tart for my preference.
Not bad but i dont think I would buy it.

This was another tea I snatched from work that has really grown on me! Strong fruity raspberry flavor and a tart aftertaste; it’s also got a lovely purple-y red colour to it. It’s a little reminiscent of fruit punch, haha.