Wild Raspberry Hibiscus

Fruit Herbal Blend
Hibiscus, Raspberry
Edit tea info Last updated by Anthony

From Stash Tea Company

Hibiscus flowers, orange peel, lemongrass, rosehips, raspberry flavor, licorice powder, and citric acid. Contains soy.

About Stash Tea Company View company

Sitting a new coffee shop while the boyfriend attends a meeting. I was proud of myself by asking for their tea menu while I was considering ordering their hot chocolate. I love that tea has no calories and helps me stay in goal!

This tea is making me happy. It is tart, sweet, strong, and fruity. There is hibiscus in the title but it is not overtaking the cup like it often does. I absolutely love the color.

Pretty good herbal, both warm or iced. I made a double strength cup, and then added it to soda water with Angustura Bitters and lemon juice over ice. It’s nice for something different, especially with the usual thick/overly sweet drinks from the holidays, like eggnog and cocoa.

Flavors: Hibiscus

190 °F / 87 °C 5 min, 0 sec 8 tsp

MY FAVOURITE TEA OF ALL TIME.

But seriously, this tea is splendid. I drink it plain, without anything, and it just makes my mouth so, so, sooooo happy. :) A real delight, this.

I got this in a Stash sampler from Influenster.
Very strong raspberry flavor, a little tart for my preference.
Not bad but i dont think I would buy it.

This was another tea I snatched from work that has really grown on me! Strong fruity raspberry flavor and a tart aftertaste; it’s also got a lovely purple-y red colour to it. It’s a little reminiscent of fruit punch, haha.