Green Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by TeaEqualsBliss

• “SIPDOWN! Thank you *lala* I really like this one! It's really not bad for a bagged tea. I wish there was a little more lime to it but it's otherwise mostly a mint tea imo. I think if i picked up...” Read full tasting note
    Silaena 4704 tasting notes
  • “Interesting. I like it a bit more than just a plain mint green tea. Wonder if this could be improved at home with better green tea and fresher mint, using perhaps some lime zest.” Read full tasting note
    morvaltur 1680 tasting notes

From Stash Tea Company

Enjoy all the refreshing, minty flavor of a mojito in this uniquely appealing tea. All of the island flavor is here (minus the alcohol) plus Matcha, the exceptional Japanese green tea used in the traditional tea ceremony. Natural lime flavor accents the tea with just the right zesty flair. Makes a delicious iced tea.

About Stash Tea Company View company

SIPDOWN! Thank you lala I really like this one! It’s really not bad for a bagged tea. I wish there was a little more lime to it but it’s otherwise mostly a mint tea imo. I think if i picked up more of this anytime, i’d try this as a cold brew just to see if the lime came out a little more. overall not too shabby.