Green Tea
Citrus Zest, Fruity, Herbs, Lime, Mint, Peppermint, Sweet, Tangy
Edit tea info Last updated by TeaEqualsBliss

From Stash Tea Company

Enjoy all the refreshing, minty flavor of a mojito in this uniquely appealing tea. All of the island flavor is here (minus the alcohol) plus Matcha, the exceptional Japanese green tea used in the traditional tea ceremony. Natural lime flavor accents the tea with just the right zesty flair. Makes a delicious iced tea.

About Stash Tea Company View company

SIPDOWN! Thank you lala I really like this one! It’s really not bad for a bagged tea. I wish there was a little more lime to it but it’s otherwise mostly a mint tea imo. I think if i picked up more of this anytime, i’d try this as a cold brew just to see if the lime came out a little more. overall not too shabby.

Interesting. I like it a bit more than just a plain mint green tea. Wonder if this could be improved at home with better green tea and fresher mint, using perhaps some lime zest.

I taste a lot of mint (peppermint) but not too much lime. Hints of creamy green tea but not very much unfortunately.

Flavors: Herbs, Mint, Peppermint

Boiling 2 min, 30 sec 15 OZ / 450 ML

Tastes just like peppermint tea. I was really hoping for more mojito flavor. Disappointed.