Lemon Ginger

Herbal Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Alaina

• “My husband had to pick our eldest up from school because she's not feeling well, and he brought this home to help soothe all the sore throats in this house. I do love tea bags when I'm not feeling...” Read full tasting note
    Veronica 649 tasting notes
  • “brief hint of juicy lemon followed by a strong ginger bite. This is definitely ginger tea with a hint of lemon, NOT lemon tea with a hint of ginger. So be warned: Must Love Ginger. It is EXACTLY...” Read full tasting note
    janefan 2417 tasting notes
  • “Had this as an after-dinner tea, since ginger is warming, and it's freaking snowing here(this never happens!). It's a nice lemony-ginger, with the spice of the ginger giving it a nice bite. I had...” Read full tasting note
    lovingmy4babies 71 tasting notes
  • “Today we celebrated Christmas with my family. My brother and his family in from Michigan and it's always a great time with great food, and enough calories that could keep the Hindenburg from taking...” Read full tasting note
    thedjbooth 350 tasting notes

From Stash Tea Company

This lively tea offers wide-awake flavor without caffeine. Smooth lemon flavor with a lingering bite of ginger

About Stash Tea Company View company

My husband had to pick our eldest up from school because she’s not feeling well, and he brought this home to help soothe all the sore throats in this house. I do love tea bags when I’m not feeling well just for ease of use, so I was happy to see this box.

This tea is exactly what it says it is, lemon and ginger. The lemon is the first thing you taste, and it does have a lot of tartness. I ended up adding a teaspoon of honey to each cup to sweeten things up a bit. The ginger comes next and seems to settle in the back of the throat. It is soothing even though there’s a little bit of heat to it. With the added honey this is a nice cup for a sore throat and to chase the chills away.

This was nice. I can see myself keeping this with the other bagged teas I keep around for sick days.

Indigobloom

Honey is great for sore throats too! two birds with one stone :P

It is EXACTLY what I was hoping for , but not expecting. :-)

Had this as an after-dinner tea, since ginger is warming, and it’s freaking snowing here(this never happens!). It’s a nice lemony-ginger, with the spice of the ginger giving it a nice bite. I had to add sugar, but that’s ok with me as I like sweet teas anyway :) It was fresh and bright, and great for an evening tea. Stash is not one of my favorite brands, and this was a gift, several packets in a knitting swap box from a dear friend, so I thought to give it a go. I’m glad I did- it’s good!

Today we celebrated Christmas with my family. My brother and his family in from Michigan and it’s always a great time with great food, and enough calories that could keep the Hindenburg from taking flight. So of course now I need something to settle the old tummy. My secret…1 bag lemon ginger and 1 bag peppermint. I wouldn’t exactly call this a tea for taste, but it sure works after a heavy meal. Very medicinal and a little spicy. I like both of these by themselves and together make the ultimate tummy tamer. It’s kind of like an herbal ginger ale.

TheTeaFairy

I like the idea of this Holiday remedy :-)

I had this with lunch at my favorite cafe and it was very refreshing. It’s not the best lemon ginger tea in the world, but it’s one of the best you can get in a bag in a restaurant. It always warms me up and today was a little chilly. It’s lemon with a little bit of ginger bite too it, but not too much.

I actually really like this! My coworker introduced this to me. I probably would not have purchased this if left to my own devices. There’s definitely a nice lemony brightness and lots of spicy ginger. There’s also a bit of hibiscus in this, but it works here. This an example of hibiscus done right. A perfection of taste and convenience. Not to mention that its good for a variety of ills. :)

Every now and then I crave some good herbal tea along with a bag a kettle cooked jalapeno crisps.

Lemon Ginger it was today…And I was really glad that the lemon did not come out too strong. The ginger was soothing but not overly spicy.

Great start to a great day.

Pleased :)

teawing

Weather better today? Sounds like we have a mess coming here later tonight and in the morning…

The jalapeno crisps sound good too!

Cofftea

Now that is one tea/food pairing I would have NEVER thought of. Lemon ginger matcha w/ jalapeno kettle chips would be amazing.

The DJBooth

This is great in the bags too!

Hazel

@twing – Weather was so much better today. Walked ten blocks to Alice’s teacup on Lex and 64th. Nice :)

@Cofftea – Matcha it is – the next time I crave for my jalapenos :)

@DjBooth – I actually had it in the bag and it was good!

Cofftea

Let me know how that goes Hazel!

Woah, this tea has some serious pucker power – it basically tastes like slightly diluted lemon juice at first and then you get a viscous kick from the ginger that leaves a burning sensation in my throat. No subtleties in this blend!

Unless I was eating something sickly sweet this isn’t a tea that I’d actively seek out.

Mmmmm I have had at least 3 cups of this today. It has helped me feel a little better at work :)

Ginger is very strong. I really don’t like lemon in my tea, but I like this. The lemon is in the background in this blend.