Red Velvet Herbal Tea

Herbal Rooibos Blend
Raspberry
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by CHAroma

• “Thank you *VariaTEA* for providing me with so much of this one! I enjoyed sipping at it late Tuesday night while watching the newest Supernatural episode! It was sweet and yummy with cream cheese...” Read full tasting note
    roswellstrange 1811 tasting notes
  • “So before I sent this all off to *Roswell Strange* I decided to give it one more try. I was actually really surprised at how good it was this time. I remembered there being a strange, dusty quality...” Read full tasting note
    rachel12610 1877 tasting notes
  • “Oh Yes!I LOVE STASH! Lively cherries 、 chocolate,with creamy notes like vanilla ice-cream,what a surprisingly tasty treat! The liquor also reminds me of a yummy chocolate cake with cherries and...” Read full tasting note
    Rheya 67 tasting notes
  • “So... I'm currently quarantined in a hotel room until I'm rid of this cold - the worst of my life, by far. I thought it was strep (it's not), however it's pretty darn nasty. A tsp of muddled...” Read full tasting note
    MissB_Tea 1114 tasting notes

From Stash Tea Company

Have your cake and drink it too! Rooibos combines with rich chocolate, caramel, and raspberry flavors to create the perfect cup to satisfy a sweet tooth. Pleasingly sweet with a distinctive chocolate taste and a beautifual red brew. Add a splash of milk and sugar for a creamy dessert in a cup.

About Stash Tea Company View company

Thank you VariaTEA for providing me with so much of this one! I enjoyed sipping at it late Tuesday night while watching the newest Supernatural episode! It was sweet and yummy with cream cheese icing and everything.

Also what the frick frack was up with that episode! I watched it with Tre and we were just both in emotional turmoil over all the Garth stuff (he was too cute when he was angry/all wolfy) and then the fucking ending! AUIegdpISFCNBPdisgv! Plus of course Norse Mythology, which I love!

While I was out yesterday afternoon I may have went birthday card shopping and picked VariaTEA up a birthday card. Nothing expensive because I’m broke as balls, but still…

VariaTEA

Haha I might be planning a surprise birthday package…shhhh

VariaTEA

Also the end of the episode broke my heart a little

Yvonne

Oooh, I’ve seen this one in stores before. Thinking of picking it up!

Roswell Strange

God, I was SO bored without my computer, and then I think Tre noticed how mopey I was and offered to let me watch the new episode with him. It took me all day yesterday to remember I have Netflix on my 3DS, so I started watching Archer.

VariaTEA

Haha Archer. I watched some of that but then ended up rewatching supernatural instead :P. Yay for Tre letting you watch together!

Cavocorax

Have you guys seen Bob’s Burgers? Bob is voiced by Archer which is freaking hilarious. Also S3 of Archer was pretty great.

VariaTEA

I have an insane obsession with burgers. I have said this about many things I realize but burgers is definitely number one. My friends have even called me Burger More and typically give me Burger themed gifts. In fact when my friends talk about their favourite foods they call it “their burger” so I can grasp how much they like it. With all that said, I have never actually seen Bob’s Burgers which is a bit of a shame I think.

VariaTEA

Also while on the topic of burgers, if you have not already, you need to go to Burger’s Priest!!

Roswell Strange

I’ve seen a few episodes – totally didn’t make the voice actor connection, though. Now when I watch tonight after Tre’s claimed his laptop back I imagine that’s all I’ll be thinking about :C

Cavocorax

Burger’s Priest? Where the heck is that?
We found a good burger place on Yonge – Golden Star? Pretty good!

And watch it! If you like Archer. you might like it. The kids in that show are what make it so hilarious.

And sorry Roswell – that can be a little… disconcerting.

VariaTEA

There is a few downtown but I go to one up Yonge past York Mills. It is more expensive than Golden Star but so amazingly delicious. Plus they have a secret menu on their website with special burgers that are not listed in store and they act like they don’t know what you are talking about if you don’t name what you want. It is quite fun. I like the Priest burger or the Pope burger which is their regular burger and vegetarian option. So good!

hmmmmm burgers…

So before I sent this all off to Roswell Strange I decided to give it one more try. I was actually really surprised at how good it was this time. I remembered there being a strange, dusty quality to this blend last time I had it but this is like a completely different tea than what I remember. This smells of raspberry but the taste is predominantly chocolate. Really not bad at all. I might even keep some tea bags for myself because I would drink this again. Although I don’t think I would restock it or keep majority of the bags just because there are so many other cups I would reach for first.

Oh Yes!I LOVE STASH! Lively cherries 、 chocolate,with creamy notes like vanilla ice-cream,what a surprisingly tasty treat! The liquor also reminds me of a yummy chocolate cake with cherries and raspberries ~XD Smooth,with crystal clear and a little tart flavor, warm&gourmet yet refreshing at the same time.Stash is definitely one of my favorite grocery store tea brands.And this tea is as far as I could dream of, with such reasonable prize and endless surprise.So lucky that I finally settle down to Stash (which makes me want to come back again and again ) as to fruit teas LOL(Of course I’m still eager for new brands too :3

So… I’m currently quarantined in a hotel room until I’m rid of this cold – the worst of my life, by far. I thought it was strep (it’s not), however it’s pretty darn nasty. A tsp of muddled garlic, cayenne and honey has definitely made a HUGE difference, although I stink…

Anyway. I have zero access to my “real” tea, so I grabbed some of this earlier at London Drugs. My taste buds are off, so I need to give this another chance, however it’s just a yuck for me. Too much fake raspberry in here for me — although this might be from my oversteeping of it by a few minutes. Sigh. I’ll need to send this out to Roswell Stranger I think!

Also, for those asking if I’m okay (or if I was offended and thus why I’m not replying to emails!) this is 100% my bad. I know I have a few swaps and sales to send off, however I need to get better (and get home again) before I can even think about packaging up any tea for anyone with a good conscience. I hope y’all understand!

Flavors: Raspberry

200 °F / 93 °C 8 min or more 1 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML

Hope you’re feeling better madam!

Feel better MissB!!

kinda odd mixture of flavors. the fruity tartness is very mild and mostly obscured by a blandish smooth dessert taste. drank with sugar.

Mmmmm…both times I’ve tried this I added sugar and almond milk. The first time it tasted like raspberry hot chocolate. The second time was more raspberry taste, less chocolately. I love this tea!

Just had a cup with no milk, only sugar. This has been my favorite way yet. It tastes like berries with a light hint of chocolate and cream. I could definitely drink this every night.