White Peach Oolong Tea

Fruit Oolong Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by Alaina

From Stash Tea Company

Oolong is between black and green tea in taste and color. The best oolong tea in the world gros in the mists and fertile ground of the Wuyi Mountains of China’s Fujian Province. Our luscious White Peach Oolong blends this remarkable tea with ripe, juicy, 100% natural peach flavor — truly a delight for the senses. Savor our White Peach Oolong — it’s like an afternoon on the porch.

About Stash Tea Company View company

This smelled like a Peach Champagne today…lovely. Probably my last cup of the workday. YAY!

This tea is…rustic? That’s the word that comes to mind when I drink this tea, the peach is nice and the tea is nice, but it seems a bit rough around the edges, but in a good way!

Not bad, but not peachy enough!

Meh. The tea itself is okay, but the peach is a bit candy-like and is perhaps a bit overwhelming. I also smoke hookahs, and this reminds me A LOT of your typical peach sheesha. I broke open a bag and remembered why I don’t like stash…. looks like 3/8th cut grass, 5/8th dust. I see a few people commenting about the peach scent diminishing, and this is correct- perhaps a 60 second aroma. It’s not a bad tea though, and I think that if you are a fan of those fruity teas then you’ll probably like this.

TL;DR: I am going to finish the box. I will never buy this tea again.

K S

Today, I would agree with you. Back when I first tried this I was enamored with it. That led me to try better peach tea. So it served its purpose at the time.

Generally unremarkable. Light peach flavor. Didn’t pay close attention while drinking.

I am cooling the second half of my cups in hopes that the iced version will “wow” me where the hot did not.

The peach aroma was quite strong when I opened the bag. Without milk or sugar, the oolong taste is dominant, and the peach flavor is missing or very subtle. Adding the milk and sugar, the oolong flavor gets lost, and the peach dominates. The peach is a nice flavor, but I don’t think it meshes with the oolong tea very well. The flavor improved when cold – I think it might be good as an iced tea.

A little mild for my taste, it’s definitely on the more subtle end of the tea spectrum.

Great tea to have on a summer afternoon! I’m thinking it would also make a delicious iced tea…

The peach aroma and flavor is really strong— so strong I can barely pick out the “oolong-ness”. That aside add some sugar to bring out the sweetness of the peach and you should be good to go…

Light and fruity tea with a pleasant aroma that’s not too cloying. Makes an excellent iced tea, too!