Christmas In Paris

Chocolate Flavor, Lavender, Peppermint
Chocolate, Lavender, Peppermint
Tea Bag
Edit tea info Last updated by MegWesley

• “0.65 tbsp from 1 pre-prepared teabag for 188 ml of water Good flavour combination. Thin mouth-feel. Peppermint flavour at the forefront with trailing mild cocoa flavour. Hint of...” Read full tasting note
    Rarity 527 tasting notes
  • “I decided to try it with some honey and it tasted the exact same only I could taste the honey in it. So I decided to put some milk in it too since the box highly suggested both milk and sugar to...” Read full tasting note
    MegWesley 540 tasting notes

From Stash Tea Company

This unique herbal tea blends chocolate flavors with aromatic lavender and cool peppermint for a sophisticated cup. Add a touch of sugar and a splash of milk for a delightful dessert tea.

About Stash Tea Company View company

0.65 tbsp from 1 pre-prepared teabag for 188 ml of water

Good flavour combination. Thin mouth-feel. Peppermint flavour at the forefront with trailing mild cocoa flavour. Hint of lavender. I think the vanilla gives it a bit of a sweetness but the actual flavour is difficult to detect.

I decided to try it with some honey and it tasted the exact same only I could taste the honey in it. So I decided to put some milk in it too since the box highly suggested both milk and sugar to make it into a delectable dessert drink.

It tastes the same as regular, just with milk and honey in it. Nice and warm and a mellow lavender and chocolate with the teasing aroma of peppermint. The only other way I would try this would be to blend it with some actual black tea, but it is nice as it is.