Christmas In Paris

Chocolate Flavor, Lavender, Peppermint
Chocolate, Lavender, Peppermint
Tea Bag
Edit tea info Last updated by MegWesley

• “0.65 tbsp from 1 pre-prepared teabag for 188 ml of water Good flavour combination. Thin mouth-feel. Peppermint flavour at the forefront with trailing mild cocoa flavour. Hint of...” Read full tasting note
    Rarity 541 tasting notes
  • “I have grown rather fond of this tea. I discovered that the best way I like drinking it is hot with one level teaspoon of sugar so that it is not too sweet, but the sugar brings out the chocolate...” Read full tasting note
    MegWesley 543 tasting notes

From Stash Tea Company

This unique herbal tea blends chocolate flavors with aromatic lavender and cool peppermint for a sophisticated cup. Add a touch of sugar and a splash of milk for a delightful dessert tea.

About Stash Tea Company View company

0.65 tbsp from 1 pre-prepared teabag for 188 ml of water

Good flavour combination. Thin mouth-feel. Peppermint flavour at the forefront with trailing mild cocoa flavour. Hint of lavender. I think the vanilla gives it a bit of a sweetness but the actual flavour is difficult to detect.

I have grown rather fond of this tea. I discovered that the best way I like drinking it is hot with one level teaspoon of sugar so that it is not too sweet, but the sugar brings out the chocolate quite nicely. The mint is still mostly in the aftertaste and there is lavender all the way through. Overall, a nice fairly balanced cup once you get used to the lavender.

ashmanra

I was drooling on the beautiful teaware in their catalog last night.