Christmas In Paris

Chocolate Flavor, Lavender, Peppermint
Cocoa, Floral, Lavender, Mint, Chocolate, Peppermint
Tea Bag
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by chuzzled

2 Images

• “0.65 tbsp from 1 pre-prepared teabag for 188 ml of water Good flavour combination. Thin mouth-feel. Peppermint flavour at the forefront with trailing mild cocoa flavour. Hint of lavender. I think...” Read full tasting note
    Rarity 632 tasting notes
  • “I like trying out the herbal teas that come out around the holidays because I get to enjoy some fun Christmas-y flavors and still fall asleep at a decent hour. The chocolate and peppermint flavors...” Read full tasting note
    Veronica 1060 tasting notes
  • “I have grown rather fond of this tea. I discovered that the best way I like drinking it is hot with one level teaspoon of sugar so that it is not too sweet, but the sugar brings out the chocolate...” Read full tasting note
    MegWesley 550 tasting notes

From Stash Tea Company

This unique herbal tea blends chocolate flavors with aromatic lavender and cool peppermint for a sophisticated cup. Add a touch of sugar and a splash of milk for a delightful dessert tea.

About Stash Tea Company View company

0.65 tbsp from 1 pre-prepared teabag for 188 ml of water

Good flavour combination. Thin mouth-feel. Peppermint flavour at the forefront with trailing mild cocoa flavour. Hint of lavender. I think the vanilla gives it a bit of a sweetness but the actual flavour is difficult to detect.

I like trying out the herbal teas that come out around the holidays because I get to enjoy some fun Christmas-y flavors and still fall asleep at a decent hour. The chocolate and peppermint flavors in this tea are nice, but the addition of lavender turned this from ‘just ok’ to something I’ve reached for multiple times over the last few weeks.

My full review is here: http://sororiteasisters.com/2015/12/22/christmas-paris-stash-tea/

I think I’ll even bring a few tea bags of this with me when I go visit my family for Christmas. It’ll be nice for those evenings when I want to stay up and chat and (hopefully) avoid the candy and cookies that will inevitably be out no matter what hour it is. :)

I have grown rather fond of this tea. I discovered that the best way I like drinking it is hot with one level teaspoon of sugar so that it is not too sweet, but the sugar brings out the chocolate quite nicely. The mint is still mostly in the aftertaste and there is lavender all the way through. Overall, a nice fairly balanced cup once you get used to the lavender.

ashmanra

I was drooling on the beautiful teaware in their catalog last night.