Chamomile Nights

Tea Bag
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by Casey

From Stash Tea Company

Soothing and relaxing as its name implies, this flowery, delicate chamomile blend has a minty-lemony taste. Enjoy a cup before bedtime as a relaxing caffeine-free nightcap.

Take a breath, brew a cup of our Chamomile Nights Herbal tea and let the relaxation begin. Sweet and mellow, this tea offers just the right blend of natural herbs and flavors and is just what you need after a “too much” day. Treat yourself to this golden-in-the-cup tea and simply enjoy.

About Stash Tea Company View company

Drinking a bit of this with some Double Bergamot Earl Grey still in the bottom of the cup. Adds just a tinge of kick to an otherwise calm tea.

I decided to try this because I had never had chamomile before, and it was on sale. It’s sort of built into my nighttime ritual now- I have a cup when I start thinking about bed, as a way to start winding down. Since I don’t have another chamomile tea to compare it to, I’ll just say that I like it. It’s a bit sweeter than I’d like, but it’s very smooth and mellow.

This is an old standby from before I got into loose leaf. Despite its lack of flavor, I find it’s actually somewhat relaxing. The lotus, passion flower, and spearmint are stronger than the chamomile, though the chamomile is in there somewhere. It doesn’t taste terrible, but that’s because the flavor is so weak overall. Ultimately, it’s still in my cupboard because it’s got a decent chillout effect and since it works, it doesn’t have to taste amazing. Until I find something at least as effective and tasty, this will have to do.

This is a little to minty for me at bed time, but I’ve started drinking it after supper when a cup tea keeps me from eating something sugary.

250 Ninja

Good idea. I usually want to eat something before bed…I’ll try to reach for just this instead.

Chamomile and spearmint. Nice for the evening time, before bed.

I love this tea! I don’t usually go for chamomile teas. But the spearmint just adds a flavour to it that makes me want to drink it everyday! I don’t know if means your have to drink it at night or its just a name. But i love it! very smooth and nice aroma

Flavors: Spearmint

Boiling 8 min or more 30 g 150 OZ / 4436 ML

Bought this on sale to hold me over until I get some Tazo Calm and boy, do I ever regret it. Disgusting. No flavor and what little it has tastes fake. This won’t be in my cupboard for much longer.

Just not my cuppa. I don’t particularly like the taste, and it doesn’t seem to put me to sleep or relax me very much.

An excellent relaxing bedtime tea. I find the spearmint gives the chamomile a little more interest, but not so much that you don’t want to go to bed.

This is is possibly my fave bedtime tea, so far! It’s chamomile, spearmint, lotus leaves, and lotus flavor (whatever that means). Not as sweetie-sweet as Sleepytime Tea (which I also like)… more grown up and simple. It’s floral and bright, but… a soft summertime meadow kind of bright. With a cool breeze carrying will-o-wisps.