Strawberry Pomegranate Red

Fruit Herbal Rooibos Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by Alaina

• “The other girl (Cody) from my loose leaf crash course wanted to make a bagged tea too, just in case she didn't like the loose leaf (I told her it'd be a little earthy), so this is what she chose...” Read full tasting note
    roswellstrange 2067 tasting notes
  • “Having this while at a friend's house helping to set up their DVR. I was a little suspicious - the good ole hibiscus pretty prominant in the ingredient list. The taste is rooibos upfront, with a...” Read full tasting note
    Uniquity 697 tasting notes
  • “I think this is my last bag. "Think" because I have stashes of tea everywhere (work, purses, home, friends' houses) so that I'll never be without tea. Hi, my name's Jaime, and I have a tea...” Read full tasting note
    Madmama 902 tasting notes
  • “I cold brewed this last night, and I am not liking it :( The roobios is very very woody and leaving a bad aftertaste after each sip. The first taste is a tangy strawberry, but it quickly changes...” Read full tasting note
    DaisyChubb 504 tasting notes

From Stash Tea Company

Pleasantly sweet and tart at the same time, Strawberry Pomegranate Herbal Tea is a delightful addition to your tea collection. Its refreshing flavor is naturally uplifting — no need for caffeine here. This blend also includes antioxidant-rich rooibos, known as red tea. Delicious hot or iced.

About Stash Tea Company View company

2067 tasting notes

The other girl (Cody) from my loose leaf crash course wanted to make a bagged tea too, just in case she didn’t like the loose leaf (I told her it’d be a little earthy), so this is what she chose out of the assortment of Stash teabags I brought in for everyone.

She split the mug of this with me after trying the Brasiliano and admitting it was really tasty. This was pretty good too though (as always, more strawberry than pomegranate). I’ve noted favourite tastes of my coworkers, and it looks like I need to bring in some straight greens, fruity things, Chai, and mint! Can do on all fronts!

Having this while at a friend’s house helping to set up their DVR. I was a little suspicious – the good ole hibiscus pretty prominant in the ingredient list. The taste is rooibos upfront, with a hint of strawberry and a smack of hibiscus. That said, it’s not very well balanced and I’m actually not enjoying it that much. I think I’m getting a hint of that woody flavour that so many get from rooibos. Makes my mouth feel dry. Of course, this isn’t what I was looking for flavour-wise at all, so that could explain it too.

I think this is my last bag. “Think” because I have stashes of tea everywhere (work, purses, home, friends’ houses) so that I’ll never be without tea. Hi, my name’s Jaime, and I have a tea addiction. :-P

I’m rather sad to see this one go. I had this iced today, and was very pleasantly surprised by how good it was. This could definitely be making another appearance in my stash.

Iced 8 min or more

I cold brewed this last night, and I am not liking it :(

The roobios is very very woody and leaving a bad aftertaste after each sip. The first taste is a tangy strawberry, but it quickly changes to simply rooibos.

I had one bag and tried cold brewing to see if I could somehow avoid the hibiscus ( – and it worked, the brew is not sour at all! So that’s something I guess haha.

Iced

At first I wasn’t keen, but I think it might have been washing the taste of Merry Mint out of my mouth (bleurgh). It’s actually not that bad. I’ve had a lot better flavoured rooibos, but this is palatable and comes in a bag so Chris can manage to make it (he just goes to pieces around loose tea. Fr srs. It’s kinda sweet.)

Fruity flavour, not too tart, not too sweet, and the rooibos is still distinguishable rather than being completely buried under the fruit.

The flavor of this tea is definitely more subtle than the (very lovely) aroma, but it’s quite enjoyable. The strawberry is definitely the most obvious bit of it.

200 °F / 93 °C 8 min or more

Blood-red tea with a taste similar to heavily watered-down crystal light. The longer the bag steeped, the more color there was in the tea. Flavor just didn’t want to come out of this bag. Maybe a little tang from the rooibos, but otherwise it was one miscellaneous flavor that many would forgot immediately after consumption. At least it smelled good… but I didn’t want to drink potpourri.

Full review here: http://theteablag.blogspot.com/2011/01/seriously-pomegranites-how-do-they-work.html

man, we are all suckers sometimes. i can’t help but be drawn to “pomegranate” anything cuz I consider it such a powerfood. There isn’t any pomegranate in this. Just flavor. extract city. taste fine, but i wouldn’t buy it. it was a sweet xmas gift: 10 bags all tied up in a pretty ribbon.

205 °F / 96 °C

I just bought this today and couldn’t resist trying it out . I didn’t use any sweetener , didn’t want to mask the flavor . The strawberry flavor is the strongest aroma and taste you get from it . Its sweet but the pomegranate subtly keeps it from being too sweet . I made the right decision about not using any sweetener . Its just right without it . Glad I bought this tea .