Chanakara Collection: Chakra #1 Red Berry Rooibos

Hibiscus, Jam, Strawberry, Sweet
Edit tea info Last updated by Alaina
Boiling 5 min, 0 sec 8 oz / 236 ml

1 Tasting Note View all

• “More rooibos! :) Continuing my re-tasting of all the Chanakara collection teas that I found at my mom's place. The tea bag smells delicious, like tart strawberry candy! But not fake strawberry...” Read full tasting note
    CameronB 356 tasting notes

From Stash Tea Company

Chakra #1: An Herbal Tea for Health and Prosperity. Dark red and fruity, this blend contains antioxidant rich South African rooibos, raspberries and strawberries. Ingredients included in the blend are rooibos, rosehips, hibiscus, raspberry pieces, natural strawberry flavor, licorice powder, and citric acid. Naturally caffeine free.

About Stash Tea Company View company

1 Tasting Note

More rooibos! :) Continuing my re-tasting of all the Chanakara collection teas that I found at my mom’s place. The tea bag smells delicious, like tart strawberry candy! But not fake strawberry really, just extra juicy and sweet.

Mmm, the brewed aroma is strawberry jam! Deep and concentrated rich strawberry flavor. I’m happy to report that the taste is the same as the smell! YUM-O! It absolutely tastes like homemade strawberry preserves, meaning it tastes like real strawberries but more concentrated and cooked. So good, I’ll have to order this one when I run out of bags! :)

Flavors: Hibiscus, Jam, Strawberry, Sweet

Boiling 5 min, 0 sec 8 OZ / 236 ML
Stephanie

rooibos :P

Cameron B.

But it doesn’t taste like rooibos! :P