Chanakara Collection: Chakra #3 Vanilla Honeybush

Calendula, Orange Peel, Safflower, Vanilla
Butter, Cookie, Creamy, Sweet, Vanilla, Honey, Wood
Tea Bag
Decaffeinated
Edit tea info Last updated by nonygray

From Stash Tea Company

Chakra #3: An Herbal Tea for Gathering Strength & Power. African honeybush is sweetened with vanilla and orange peel in this golden cup with a scent of honey. Ingredients in the blend include organic honeybush, orange peel, calendula petals, natural honey vanilla flavor and safflower. Naturally caffeine free.

About Stash Tea Company View company

Very smooth tea, I love the honeybush and the vanilla (my personal weakness) comes through just right. A chakra 3 boost was necessary – I needed a cup of this in my hand for strength and power indeed, in order to help the kid do her math homework, never an easy task for either of us. All went well!

My last tea for the evening… The tea bag smells like a sugar cookie to me! Yums!

Brewed, it smells very similar to the dry tea bag. Very vanilla-y, sweet and buttery like a shortbread or sugar cookie. Definitely creamy as well. The taste follows suit nicely! It’s very creamy and buttery with a fair amount of vanilla. This reminds me of Sugar Cookie Sleigh Ride. I don’t really taste the honeybush, it just manifests as the grain portion of the cookie. Yums! :D

Flavors: Butter, Cookie, Creamy, Sweet, Vanilla

Boiling 5 min, 0 sec 8 OZ / 236 ML

I enjoyed this. The vanilla flavor doesn’t come through very strongly, but it is lighter and sweeter than other honeybush I’ve had. I’ll probably buy it again.

Flavors: Honey, Wood

Boiling 3 min, 30 sec 1 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML

Very smooth and sweet. Definitely helped settle my stomach.

Flavors: Honey, Vanilla