Chanakara Collection: Chakra #4 Melon and Green Tea

Fruit Green Yerba maté Blend
Creamy, Grass, Melon
Edit tea info Last updated by Alaina

• “This is lovely. Melon is great...right over top of that Green Tea that stash does...sometimes I get a funky aftertaste after their green teas but not with this one! Very soothing and relaxing...” Read full tasting note
    teaequalsbliss 6770 tasting notes
  • “The melon flavor in this tea is strong and doesn't hide anywhere. Makes a wonderful iced tea (whether you purposefully make iced tea or just leave your tea to sit too long).” Read full tasting note
    mandybee 58 tasting notes
  • “I was trying to decide what tea to have this afternoon and this just sounded good, so out it came! I love melon (all kinds) as a fruit and as a flavor. I think this is the only tea in the chanakara...” Read full tasting note
    CameronB 833 tasting notes

From Stash Tea Company

Chakra #4: A Tea for Love & Harmony. Sweet dew melon blended with fine green tea and South American yerba mate makes a refreshing and stimulating brew that will awaken your heart. Ingredients in the blend include organic green tea, orange peel, lucky flower green tea, natural melon flavor and yerba mate.

About Stash Tea Company View company

This is lovely. Melon is great…right over top of that Green Tea that stash does…sometimes I get a funky aftertaste after their green teas but not with this one! Very soothing and relaxing cup! Thanks MandyB!

The melon flavor in this tea is strong and doesn’t hide anywhere. Makes a wonderful iced tea (whether you purposefully make iced tea or just leave your tea to sit too long).

I was trying to decide what tea to have this afternoon and this just sounded good, so out it came! I love melon (all kinds) as a fruit and as a flavor. I think this is the only tea in the chanakara collection that has caffeine, which is interesting. The bag smells melony and lovely! :) I did 3 minutes originally (there are no instructions on the wrapper) and then left it for two more after tasting it.

This is a very light tea. Both the base tea and the flavoring are rather subtle, and they do go well together. I would describe the green tea as more of a grassy variety, rather than vegetal. The melon is definitely honeydew. I found that a little bit of sugar really helped the melon to come out – yum! There’s an interesting creaminess to this tea, and I’m not sure where it’s coming from. Is yerba mate creamy at all…? I don’t know! Overall, this is a perfectly nice tea, though not one that I would purchase by itself.

Flavors: Creamy, Grass, Melon