Chanakara Collection: Chakra #6 Guanabana

Hibiscus, Rosehips, Tart
Edit tea info Last updated by Alaina
Boiling 5 min, 0 sec 8 oz / 236 ml

1 Tasting Note View all

• “Another tea from the Chanakara variety boxes I found while looking through old things at my mom's. I have no idea what a guanabana is, so I looked it up. Apparently it's the same thing as a...” Read full tasting note
    CameronB 383 tasting notes

From Stash Tea Company

Chakra #6: An Herbal Tea for Imagination & Insight. Relax and nourish your intuition with this soothing medley of vanilla-scented guanabana fruit, hibiscus, lemongrass and orange. Ingredients in the blend include orange peel, hibiscus, lemongrass, rosehips, natural guanabana flavor, bilberry, rose petals, and licorice powder. Naturally caffeine free.

About Stash Tea Company View company

1 Tasting Note

Another tea from the Chanakara variety boxes I found while looking through old things at my mom’s. I have no idea what a guanabana is, so I looked it up. Apparently it’s the same thing as a soursop, which is a fruit that visually reminds me of a giant green burr. I kind of chose this randomly as my caffeine-free tea to have tonight while in bed. Brewed one bag in boiling water for 5 minutes.

Bleck… This basically tastes like weak, tart rosehip and hibiscus water. I don’t get a “vanilla-scented” anything, or even citrus. Just tart water.

Boo hiss. That is all I have to say, Stash.

Flavors: Hibiscus, Rosehips, Tart