Chanakara Collection: Chakra #7 White Lotus

Flowers, Soap
Edit tea info Last updated by Alaina
Boiling 8 min or more 8 oz / 236 ml

From Stash Tea Company

Chakra #7: An Herbal Tea for Meditation & Wisdom. The scent of fresh flowers lingers over this pale golden infusion of white lotus, chamomile, and linden. A soothing companion for reflection and renewal. Ingredients in the blend include orange peel, chamomile flowers, natural lotus flavor, cornflower, linden flowers and lotus leaf. Naturally caffeine free.

About Stash Tea Company View company

2 bags for 450mL water, bare.

I don’t drink chamomile very often, and I do, it’s for the medicinal, calming effect, not for taste. But I do enjoy this blend of really decent chammile and linden flowers. It’s all very fresh, even for a bagged tisane, and the scent reminds me of apples, hay, grass, and summer sun. It definitely helped ease me off to dreamland last night. One of the better cham-based tisanes out there. Needs a good long steep to taste of anything.

Boiling 8 min or more

This tea really reminded me of shampoo or soap or something. It must be something about the lotus taste, which is more floral than chamomile, that caused the association for me. People who like light, floral teas might want to give it a try, but I think I prefer straight chamomile.

Flavors: Flowers, Soap

Boiling 8 min or more 1 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML

I’m usually not a fan of chamomile (I don’t particularly like the taste), but this is pleasant enough that I can drink it and not find the chamomile element overpowering. Slightly sweet, grassy, and sharp all at once.