White Christmas

Herbal White Blend
Mint, Peppermint, Sweet
Tea Bag
Edit tea info Last updated by Amanda Earl

• “(bagged version) I ate too much today, especially corn (polenta for lunch, tamales and corn on the cob for dinner – what was I thinking?) and now I feel stuffed! Needed something to soothe my...” Read full tasting note
    janefan 2978 tasting notes
  • “Last year this was one of my favorite teas. Now I’m looking in my cup wondering if there’s any actual tea in there. There is a strong mint flavor and then… nothing. I know that a...” Read full tasting note
    Veronica 1060 tasting notes
  • “This is the bagged variety. And it’s decent. I enjoy the medley of ginger and peppermint; and the bagged variety is perfect when I’m not feeling well and not feeling like messing with...” Read full tasting note
    tea-slinger 576 tasting notes
  • “Bag of undetermined age (gee, I think that may describe me, too ;) … peppermint—-got it; white tea—-maybe; ginger—-not catching it. Not a bad minty afternoon pick-me-up,...” Read full tasting note
    gmathis 1927 tasting notes

From Stash Tea Company

Unique blend of white tea, cool peppermint, and a hint of ginger. Adding a touch of sugar brings out the distinct flavors.

About Stash Tea Company View company

I gave this to my Mother for Christmas. We sampled it together. It tasted very strongly of peppermint, I did not taste any of the ginger. It had a light white tea flavour. Honestly mostly the flavour was peppermint. I would drink it again as I prefer it over straight peppermint tea (a favourite of my Mother), but I would not buy it for myself.

Flavors: Peppermint

Hmmm, a Stash tea I have never tried. Back a little more than half dozen years ago, Stash was as close to high quality tea as was available locally. Goes to show there really has been some progress around my little town.

This is a bagged tea. It is predominantly peppermint in taste. Maybe I catch a hint of the ginger or probably I just think I do because I know it is in there. Kind of the same with the white tea base – except I actually do taste tea, just not well enough to say it is a white tea. Nothing amazing but pleasant enough. Thank you Ashmanra for the retro cuppa.

Non tea stuff – my 85 year old dad had a knee replacement Tuesday before Christmas. Surgery went well. His knee looks good considering, but his leg looks scary. I didn’t want him to do this during the holiday as doctors and the regular crew are hard to locate. When we do corner them, they aren’t saying much. I think he has a major infection. It doesn’t seem to be in the incision at this point but below his knee to his ankle is really concerning.

Nicole

That’s a scary situation. Hope you can get some answers soon and things are okay.

ashmanra

Oh dear! Adding your dad to our prayer list for sure! Keep us updated!

tigress_al

Oh no :(. Get that checked out asap

mrmopar

I’m with ash, added him in.

gmathis

Praying in Missouri! Know firsthand the frustration of trying to get care (in our case in a rural hospital) on holidays and weekends.

I had this tea on Christmas, and haven’t been on my computer since. It was rather disappointing after trying Stash’s Merry Mint and Christmas Eve. Both of those had very unique flavors. This tastes like peppermint. There may be a hint of white tea in there, but I didn’t taste the ginger at all. Now, I love peppermint tea – I drink it pretty much every day, but I wish this tasted just a bit more special.

Flavors: Peppermint

1 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML

i have a cold so my taste buds are off, but i can taste the peppermint. i added honey.

I’ve tried this one twice more. Most recently, I let it steep for a good 20 minutes. Even after all that time, I couldn’t taste the ginger. Just mint, but with a hint of warmth, presumably from the ginger. Have to admit I’m disappointed since I have multiple other mint teas and was really curious about the mint-ginger combo. Also, I definitely prefer this one without any sugar or sweetener added! White Christmas is good for a mint tea, but falls flat as a mint-ginger tea.

Peppermint is the strongest flavor here. The ginger is in the background. I think I feel it more than I taste it, it adds a nice warmth to the tea. I really enjoyed this one.

I didn’t add sugar, tempted to try it with a little, but I think it is just fine without.

I specifically steep this for no longer than 2 minutes though to keep it tasting mellow. This is one of my favourite year long teas to drink, even if it is suppose to be a seasonal holiday tea. It was rather hard to find in the stores but I ordered a large box from Amazon. I drink it with milk, no sugar.

Wanted to add another tasting note. Even though this is called “White Christmas,” I decided to try it cold steeped because I was running out of bagged tea and I was too lazy to bother with loose leaves for a quick pitcher in the the heat.

So surprised. In the ridiculous heat we’re experiencing currently, this has a nice, cooling mint flavor. It’s too bad I probably can’t pick any more of this up until winter comes back.

Surprisingly good iced… even out of season. ;)

Iced