White Christmas

Herbal White Blend
Tea Bag
Edit tea info Last updated by Amanda Earl

• “(bagged version) I ate too much today, especially corn (polenta for lunch, tamales and corn on the cob for dinner – what was I thinking?) and now I feel stuffed! Needed something to soothe my...” Read full tasting note
    janefan 2963 tasting notes
  • “Last year this was one of my favorite teas. Now I’m looking in my cup wondering if there’s any actual tea in there. There is a strong mint flavor and then… nothing. I know that a...” Read full tasting note
    Veronica 1048 tasting notes
  • “This is the bagged variety. And it’s decent. I enjoy the medley of ginger and peppermint; and the bagged variety is perfect when I’m not feeling well and not feeling like messing with...” Read full tasting note
    tea-slinger 576 tasting notes
  • “Bag of undetermined age (gee, I think that may describe me, too ;) … peppermint—-got it; white tea—-maybe; ginger—-not catching it. Not a bad minty afternoon pick-me-up,...” Read full tasting note
    gmathis 1864 tasting notes

From Stash Tea Company

Unique blend of white tea, cool peppermint, and a hint of ginger. Adding a touch of sugar brings out the distinct flavors.

About Stash Tea Company View company

i have a cold so my taste buds are off, but i can taste the peppermint. i added honey.

I’ve tried this one twice more. Most recently, I let it steep for a good 20 minutes. Even after all that time, I couldn’t taste the ginger. Just mint, but with a hint of warmth, presumably from the ginger. Have to admit I’m disappointed since I have multiple other mint teas and was really curious about the mint-ginger combo. Also, I definitely prefer this one without any sugar or sweetener added! White Christmas is good for a mint tea, but falls flat as a mint-ginger tea.

Peppermint is the strongest flavor here. The ginger is in the background. I think I feel it more than I taste it, it adds a nice warmth to the tea. I really enjoyed this one.

I didn’t add sugar, tempted to try it with a little, but I think it is just fine without.

I specifically steep this for no longer than 2 minutes though to keep it tasting mellow. This is one of my favourite year long teas to drink, even if it is suppose to be a seasonal holiday tea. It was rather hard to find in the stores but I ordered a large box from Amazon. I drink it with milk, no sugar.

Wanted to add another tasting note. Even though this is called “White Christmas,” I decided to try it cold steeped because I was running out of bagged tea and I was too lazy to bother with loose leaves for a quick pitcher in the the heat.

So surprised. In the ridiculous heat we’re experiencing currently, this has a nice, cooling mint flavor. It’s too bad I probably can’t pick any more of this up until winter comes back.

Surprisingly good iced… even out of season. ;)

Yum! I added honey, but didn’t think the flavor mixed well. It’ yummy without any sweetener,but will try with a touch of sugar.

I’m surprised I liked this better than the Stash Holiday Chai I drank the other day. I usually love chai and hate white teas. This one wasn’t bad! I also usually like some spearmint if I have to drink peppermint. Maybe I was expecting it to be a lot worse.

This is… okay. I think it’s a bit sad to cover up the white tea flavour with peppermint. It really does just take like peppermint tea to me, thought maybe a little better than average. I wouldn’t seek this out to buy it again.