Decaf Chocolate Hazelnut

Chocolate
Edit tea info Last updated by Alaina

From Stash Tea Company

Our Chocolate Hazelnut is a deliciously smooth and rich dessert tea. Chocolate, hazelnuts, vanilla, and premium black tea combine to create a fascinating blend of flavors. Sugar and a splash of milk bring out the taste of the chocolate and hazelnuts. The black teas are naturally decaffeinated, so you can savor this tea any time of day.

Ingredients: Decaf black tea, natural flavor of chocolate, natural flavor of vanilla nut, natural flavor of hazelnut. Contains peanuts and hazelnuts.

About Stash Tea Company View company

I like it. With sugar and milk (or soymilk), it makes a nice dessert/after dinner tea. I haven’t tried any other hazelnut flavored teas yet, though, so I can’t really make a comparison. I never got any bitterness, even though I’m sure I oversteeped several times.

I reached for a decaf this afternoon since I already had too much caffeine today. This is not my favorite chocolate tea. When the chocolate flavoring combines with the hazelnut, it creates a slight artificial aftertaste.

This is a beautiful flavor. The vanilla, black tea, hazelnut and chocolate mingle together is a lovely combination. It’s not the most amazing thing and it’s not a favorite, but it was very good for a random draw this morning.

8 min or more

hazelnut with a hint of chocolate, great with a bit of sugar or on its own.

this is one of our go to comfort or after a cold day teas.