Organic Premium Green Tea

Green Tea
Organic
Edit tea info Last updated by pyarkaaloo

2 Images

From Stash Tea Company

Rich in antioxidants, this tea has a beautiful golden color in the cup and delicate, slightly sweet, flavor notes. Sip it plain.

About Stash Tea Company View company

Had this one along with Sushi today and I must say, Sushi and Green Tea go great together! It’s just such a great digestive! This tea was a little grassy and herby and at some points had a bit of a strong potent green tea flavor. I guess you gotta really like green tea straight up, which I do it’s a mood booster for me as well as a great digestive!
It smelled pretty good as well, I like the smell of hot green tea its so herbal-ly and relaxing aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah I love tea in general and this was the perfect tea to remind me of how much I love tea!

I love the flavor of Stash’s organic green tea. I got a new pot just for this stuff.

Had this in bagged form at L’asso. Much better than I was expecting. I’d put a box of this in my bag for emergencies.

Maybe I am not a big fan of plain green tea, but I always have to mix some Jasmine tea with this green tea for me to drink it. I can’t drink it plain.