Organic Premium Green Tea

Green Tea
Grass, Vegetal
Edit tea info Last updated by pyarkaaloo

2 Images

From Stash Tea Company

Rich in antioxidants, this tea has a beautiful golden color in the cup and delicate, slightly sweet, flavor notes. Sip it plain.

About Stash Tea Company View company

Had this one along with Sushi today and I must say, Sushi and Green Tea go great together! It’s just such a great digestive! This tea was a little grassy and herby and at some points had a bit of a strong potent green tea flavor. I guess you gotta really like green tea straight up, which I do it’s a mood booster for me as well as a great digestive!
It smelled pretty good as well, I like the smell of hot green tea its so herbal-ly and relaxing aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah I love tea in general and this was the perfect tea to remind me of how much I love tea!

I was really impressed by the quality of this tea. The first thing you notice is the aroma. The colour is a really nice yellow. The taste is really good too.

First and second steepings really good. I recommend this tea.

I brewed this using 2 tea bags and 200 mL of water and left it for 2 minutes at around 170 to 180 approx.

Sometimes it is quite enjoyable to partake in a simple, unflavoured, grassy cup of this organic tea. Not the highest quality, but with a light touch of honey it works out quite well.
Particularly nice for those moments at work when you are much too busy to try and measure out your loose leaf. :)

Flavors: Grass, Vegetal

I love the flavor of Stash’s organic green tea. I got a new pot just for this stuff.

Had this in bagged form at L’asso. Much better than I was expecting. I’d put a box of this in my bag for emergencies.

Maybe I am not a big fan of plain green tea, but I always have to mix some Jasmine tea with this green tea for me to drink it. I can’t drink it plain.