Mango Passionfruit

Fruit Herbal Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by Alaina

From Stash Tea Company

To create our Mango Passionfruit herbal tea, we’ve taken fruity herbs such as rosehips, orange peel, hibiscus and lemongrass, and combined them with the naturally sweet flavor of mango and the tropical flavor of passionfruit. The result is a colorful and aromatic blend that brews up a bright red-orange in the cup with the distinct, exotic flavor of fresh mangos and passionfruits. It is delicious hot or iced and naturally caffeine free.

About Stash Tea Company View company

The breakfast place across the street from work makes decent breakfast sandwiches. Inanely, their breakfast special makes it cheaper to get a sandwich and coffee than just a sandwich. Thankfully, they let me sub out tea for coffee.

This is my current favorite breakfast special tea. The flavor is creamy and dead-on for its name. As the brew cools, the flavor turns to more of a generic stone fruit – peach or maybe apricot. Still enjoyable, just different. I can’t quite get over how creamy this one is. It’s like the herbal tea version of a smoothie. Nom nom nom.

Caffeine-Free/Decaf Traveling Tea Box

1 bag + 8oz of water brewed regularly and then placed in the frig to cool

Even though this has licorice in the ingredients list, this isn’t bad! It’s not nearly as good as Davidstea Pink Passionfruit but it was drinkable without adding sweetener. Not something I’d probably buy though.

Backlog.
This is the first tea I sampled from the Caffeine-Free/Decaf Traveling Tea Box. I figured I’d like it iced better than hot since it’s a fruit tea. It was ok, but it’s not something I’d really go for. I’m just not a big enough mango fan to really like this.

Boiling 5 min, 0 sec 2 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML

I’m normally a black tea drinker but someone at work gave me a bag of this after I gave her onr of the double bergamot earl grey.

It was just ok for me. I didn’t really taste mango which is too bad because I love mangoes. I think I prefer flavoured rooibos teas to other herbal blends.

Not the best mango tea I’ve ever had but still nice. It has a lovely fragrance and color. The taste isn’t overly sweet and there is no bitterness. The fruit flavor is more of an aftertaste then a full flavor. Despite other people’s comments, I prefer this tea hot. It seems a little sour to me when it cools. However, I would drink this again.

This kinda reminds me of another passionfruit infused tea I’ve had in the past… it seems that with all these fruity herbal blends, if there’s passionfruit, it’s the most prominent flavor. WHY. I was a little disappointed because I love mango but I really got none of it! Not awful, but too tart and bitter for me.

Smells like some type of delicious baked good containing citrus peel, but ultimately I’d rather have that baked good than this tea. I taste more of the passionfruit than the mango on this one. It’s good, compared to a lot of Stash’s other fruity blends. Like the others, it contains licorice (oh Loki why) but I can’t sense it at all. I don’t get a fake taste like I do with some of the others, either. Overall: I’ll drink it, but I wouldn’t purchase it myself.

I’m not sure why i keep drinking Stash teas – I don’t find them fruity enough my liking. Perhaps it is because they use “flavor” instead of actual dried fruit…

Nice clean taste. This is a herbal tea so I drank it with Touch Organic Mango Green Tea. They taste great together.

I occasionally add some milk into my tea for a bubble/milk tea effect. Did it for this tea and the result made me actually want to throw up.

But a few weeks later, the memory has faded and decided to give this tea another chance. Much better. :)

180 °F / 82 °C 8 min or more