Mango Passionfruit

Fruit Herbal Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by Alaina

From Stash Tea Company

To create our Mango Passionfruit herbal tea, we’ve taken fruity herbs such as rosehips, orange peel, hibiscus and lemongrass, and combined them with the naturally sweet flavor of mango and the tropical flavor of passionfruit. The result is a colorful and aromatic blend that brews up a bright red-orange in the cup with the distinct, exotic flavor of fresh mangos and passionfruits. It is delicious hot or iced and naturally caffeine free.

About Stash Tea Company View company

I occasionally add some milk into my tea for a bubble/milk tea effect. Did it for this tea and the result made me actually want to throw up.

But a few weeks later, the memory has faded and decided to give this tea another chance. Much better. :)

180 °F / 82 °C 8 min or more

Fruity and yummy, but not terrible or amazing. It’s nice as a morning cuppa, but not something I’d drastically been looking for.

185 °F / 85 °C 8 min or more

Amazing fruity scent while brewing, and yummy cup of tea.
I like to add just a touch of honey, it really brings out the fruity flavors.

Lovely aroma when steeping. A bit of tart taste when drinking but not overwhelming. Light taste of mango. Nice summery infusion.

When you first open the individually wrapped teabag the scent is pretty over the top…smells like a fresh bottle of fruity sweet wine. Once it’s steeping it loses much of it’s scent. It’s lighter in color. The taste is a good fruity flavor with OUT being bitter. I’m usually not into many Fruit-Like Blends because they tend to be a little much (or bitter or too sour) but this one is pretty good and I am sure it would be even better iced.